BAN vs WI Dream11 Triangular Series Match Prediction | Bangladesh vs Windies
The fifth match of the triangular series will be played between Bangladesh and Windies at the Village in Dublin. With Ireland unable to win a single contest out of three, it is clear that Windies will be in the final which will be played on May 17.
— Windies Cricket (@windiescricket) May 11, 2019
However, Bangladesh needs to win one more game to storm into the finals and also grab the top spot in the points table. They haven’t lost a single game in the competition so far and have looked pretty comfortable in every facet of the game.
This would be the second meeting between both these teams in this competition. Their first meeting took place at the Clontarf Cricket Club in Dublin which saw Bangladesh registering an 8 wicket victory as they chased 261 in 45 overs courtesy openers Tamim Iqbal’s 80 off 116 and Soumya Sarkar’s 73 off 68 deliveries. The duo stitched an important 144 runs stand and later on the closing touches were given by Shakib-al-Hasan who remained unbeaten on a run a ball 61 which included 3 fours and 2 sixes.
Head to Head (last 5 matches)
Bangladesh won: 04
Windies won: 01
No Result: 00
Pitch and Conditions
The track is expected to be a batting-friendly one, however, swing early on in the innings is expected with the new ball. The weather is expected to be cool, whereas, the chances of rain are on the negative side.
Bangladesh vs Windies
Venue: The Village, Dublin
Time: May 13, 03:15 PM
Bangladesh vs Windies News
- Bangladesh who are aiming a spot in the finals will be competing go with an unchanged squad which defeated Windies in their previous meeting.
- John Campbell’s injury forced him to sit out in two back-to-back games. He might miss out again.
Bangladesh squad to face Windies:
Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mehidy Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Abu Jayed, Mahmudullah, Nayeem Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Taskin Ahmed, Shakib Al Hasan, Yasir Ali, Mustafizur Rahman, Farhad Reza.
Windies squad to face Bangladesh:
Jason Holder(c), Shai Hope, Sunil Ambris, Raymon Reifer, Roston Chase, Jonathan Carter, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, John Campbell, Sheldon Cottrell, Shane Dowrich, Fabian Allen, Ashley Nurse, Darren Bravo.
Players in focus
- Opener Tamim Iqbal is one of their key batsmen for sure. He scored 80 in the last meeting between these two sides. He has got three 50+ scores on the trot against this team with the highest being 81* which he got in Sylhet.
- Wicket-keeper batsmen Mushfiqur Rahim is also a great choice here. In his last 4 innings against Windies, he has scored 165 runs which includes two half-centuries.
- All-rounder Shakib-al-Hasan imposes a big threat to the windies. In his last 6 innings against Windies, he has piled up 346 runs which include 4 half-centuries. With the ball, he has got 6 scalps from the same no of games.
- Skipper Mashrafe Mortaza has scalped 9 wickets n his last 4 matches against Windies. In the previous meeting between these two sides, he got 3 for 49.
- With already two centuries in this series, Shai Hope the wicket-keeper batsmen has been an impeccable performer for the Windies.
- Sunil Ambris is fresh of a magnificent 148 in the last game against Ireland. He must be carving for more after a stupendous show in the last game.
- Darren Bravo’s numbers in this series haven’t been good. He averages around 30.85 against Bangladesh and in his last six innings against this opponent he has managed a fifty and a hundred against his name.
- In a short span of time, both Shanon Gabriel and Sheldon Cottrell have made a big impact for Windies with the ball and once again they will be the reliable duo.
BAN vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction