BD vs MAK Dream11 Match Prediction | Afghanistan T20 League | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
In the fourth match of Afghanistan’s domestic T20 league (known as Shpageeza Cricket League) Band-e-Amir Dragons will take on Mis Ainak Knights in Kabul tomorrow morning. Dragons lost their opening match to Kabul Eagles while Knights won their opening match against Boost Defenders. In this match the main focus will be on Dragons’ captain Rashid Khan and Knights’ captain Mohammad Nabi who both have been backbones of Afghanistan cricket team over the years.
Match Details :
Match : BD vs MAK, Band-e-Amir Dragons vs Mis Ainak Knights, Afghanistan T20 league 2019
Date and Time : 9 October 2019, 10.00 AM IST
Venue : Alokozay Kabul International Cricket Ground, Kabul
Band-e-Amir Dragons Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Band-e-Amir Dragons lost their opening match by 35 runs against Kabul Eagles.
2. Rashid Khan is leading Dragons side in this tournament.
3. Dragons should remain unchanged for this match despite losing the first match.
4. There aren’t any major injury concern for Dragons side.
Expected Playing XI :
Imran Janat, Javed Ahmadi, Shawkat Zaman, Nasir Jamal, Afsar Zazai, Hayatullah, Rashid Khan (c), Batin Shah, Fareed Ahmad, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Fitratullah Khawari
Mis Ainak Knights Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Mis Ainak Knights won their opening match by just 3 runs against Boost Defenders.
2. Mohammad Nabi is leading Knights side in this tournament.
3. Mis Ainak Knights should remain unchanged for this match.
4. There aren’t any major injury concern for Knights side.
Expected Playing XI :
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Noor Ali Zadran, Ihsanullah Janat, Rahmatullah Sahaq, Mohammad Nabi (c), Tariq Stanikzai, Fazal Niazal, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Naveen ul Haq, Yamin Ahmadzai , Noor Ahmad
BD vs MAK Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Batsmen : Noor Ali Zadran, Hayatullah, Tariq Stanikzai
All rounders : Mohammad Nabi, Javed Ahmadi, Batin Shah
Bowlers : Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Naveen ul Haq, Yamin Ahmadzai
Captain and Vice captain :
Captain – Mohammad Nabi or Rashid Khan and vice captain – Yamin Ahmadzai or Mujeeb ur Rahman
Stats and Facts :
1. Performance in Afghanistan T20 league 2019-
Band-e-Amir Dragons – Lost the only match they played
Mis Ainak Knights – Won the only match they played
2. Following players from Band-e-Amir Dragons performed well in their opening match
Hayatullah – 41 runs off 22 balls (3 fours, 3 sixes)
Batin Shah – 43* runs off 20 balls (3 fours, 4 sixes) and 1 wicket
Mujeeb ur Rahman / Fareed Ahmad – 1 wicket each
3. Following players from Mis Ainak Knights performed well in their opening match
Noor Ali Zadran – 37 runs off 30 balls (3 fours, 2 sixes)
Tariq Stanikzai – 25 runs off 15 balls (1 four, 2 sixes)
Mohammad Nabi – 3 wickets in 4 overs spell
Yamin Ahmadzai – 4 wickets in 4 overs spell
4. Rashid Khan went wicket less and at 11.25 runs per over in the opening match but we know he has been one of the best spinners in the world for the past 3 years and should bounce back in this match.
5. Mujeeb ur Rahman, Mohammad Nabi and Rahmanullah Gurbaz had a good T20I tri series in Bangladesh last month and should carry their form into this tournament.
6. Both the sides have some good spinners and it’s going to be a good contest between these two sides.
7. Pitches in Kabul have been batting friendly so a high scoring game can be expected.