Belgium will look to extend their 5 match winning streak when they take on Scotland in their sixth match of EURO Qualifiers in Glasgow late tonight. Belgium has been excellent so far and are high on confidence and one more victory will almost book their ticket for next year’s EURO Cup. On the other hand, Scotland have do or die situation after two back to back losses and to stay alive in the tournament they need to gain 3 points against this Belgium side and they will hope that home crowd will keep them motivated during this encounter.
Match Details :
Match : BEL vs SCO, Belgium vs Scotland, UEFA EURO Qualifiers
Date and Time : 10 September 2019, 12.15 AM IST
Venue : Hampden Park, Glasgow
Belgium Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Belgium is currently sitting at top of the points table in group I with 15 points from 5 matches (5 wins).
2. Eden Hazard and Thorgan Hazard are out of the squad due to injuries.
3. Leandro Trossard has pulled out of the squad due to groin injury.
4. Romelu Lukaku warmed the bench in the last match so he could play from the start in this match.
5. Vincent Kompany and Axel Witsel weren’t included in the squad due to fitness issues.
6. No player from Belgium is suspended for this match.
Expected XI –
GK : Courtois
DF : Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Meunier
MF : De Bruyne, Dendoncker, Tielemans, Carrasco
FW : Mertens, Lukaku
Scotland Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Scotland is currently sitting at 4th place in the points table with 6 point from 5 matches (2 wins, 3 losses).
2. Kieran Tiernay hasn’t played a match for Scotland for the last 11 months due to injury.
3. Matt Ritchie, John Souttar, Grant Hanley and Scott McKenna are also out of the squad due to fitness issues.
4. Andrew Robertson who missed the first fixture against Belgium due to hamstring injury, is back and ready to play in this match.
5. No player from Scotland is suspended for this match.
Expected XI :
GK : Marshall
DF : O’Donnell, Cooper, Mulgrew, Robertson
MF : McGregor, McTominay, McGinn
FW : Forrest, Fraser, McBurnie
BEL vs SCO Dream11 Prediction :
Goalkeeper : Marshall
Defenders : Meunier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen
Midfielders : De Bruyne, McGregor, McGinn, Tielemans
Forwards : Fraser, Mertens, Lukaku
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Romelu Lukaku and vice captain Kevin De Bruyne
Stats and facts :
1. Form guide (last 5 matches)
Belgium – W, W, W, W, W
Scotland – L, L, W, W, L
2. Belgium have scored 15 goals and conceded only 1 goal in the 5 qualifying matches.
3. Scotland have scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals in the 5 qualifying matches.
4. Belgium beat Scotland by 3-0 in their first meeting in this EURO Qualifiers.
5. Most Goals and Assists for Belgium in this EURO Qualifiers –
3 – Eden Hazard / Romelu Lukaku / Michy Batshuayi
2 – Dries Mertens
1 – Kevin de Bruyne / Youri Tielemans / Timothy Castagne / Nacer Chadil
3 – D Mertens
2 – E Hazard
1 – T Castagne / M Batshuayi / T Hazard / N Chadil / Y Carrasco
6. Most Goals and Assists for Scotland in this EURO Qualifiers –
1 – Kenny McLean / Johnny Russell / Andrew Robertson / Oliver Burke / John McGinn
1 – J Forrest / R Fraser