BH-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team:
It is Super Sunday at WBBL and in the third match of the day, Brisbane Heat takes on Melbourne Stars. Both the teams are struggling in this tournament and the bad weather hasn’t helped their cause. Melbourne saw three of their 5 games end in wash out while Brisbane’s 2 games were abandoned. Currently, Melbourne Stars are placed at third place with 2 wins in 5 games and Brisbane Heat are at 5th place.
Fixture: Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women; Women’s Big Bash League 2020, Match 27
When: 8 November, 08:15 AM IST
Venue: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
1. M Green and G Redmayne are looking solid at the top. So they will be the openers.
2. Skipper J Jonassen will be slotted at number 3. G Harris, L Kimmince and A A Kerr will swap positions in middle order depending on the situation.
3. G Prestwidge and N Hancock are key bowlers with J Jonassen as the all-rounder.
1. Melbourne have added Lucy Crips and Bhavi Devchand in their 13-member squad for this game, making it a 15-member squad.
2. E Villani and M Lanning will be the openers.
3. M du Prez, N Sciver and A Sutherland will form the middle order.
4. N Sciver and K Brunt will use the new ball while A King will bowl in middle overs.
BH-W Playing 11 (Probable):
Maddy Green, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Jess Jonassen (c), Grace Harris, Amelia Kerr, Delissa Kimmince, Georgia Prestwidge, Nicola Hancock, N de Klerk, L Kimmince, G Voll
MS-W Playing 11 (Probable):
Meg Lanning, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez, Natalie Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum, Sophie Day, A King, K Brunt
BH-W vs MS-W Dream11 Match prediction
In BH-W vs MS-W Dream11 Team, the legendary M Lanning gives a big edge to Melbourne and with E Villani and N Sciver getting runs too, their batting order is sorted. In bowling, addition of A King has made them a stronger unit. For Birsbane, runs from G Redmayne and M Green are critical and the form of G Prestwidge and J Jonassen will be important for them.
BH-W vs MS-W Dream11 Fantasy team combination:
Wicket-keepers: G Redmayne
Batsmen: M Green, M Lanning, M Du Preez, E Villani
All-rounder: J Jonassen, N Sciver
Bowlers: H Hancock, D Kimmince, A King, K Brunt
Captain and vice-captain:
M Lanning conintues to shine in this tournament. She has two back to back fifties now as she scored 69 versus Strikers and then added another 51* against Scorchers. So expect her to score more runs in today match prediction.
N Sciver is a must-have all-rounder. She has 8 wickets in 4 innings in WBBL so far and has been handy with the bat too. She scored 33* in the last game.
G Redmayne scored a vital fifty in the last game. She got 65 runs from 47 balls and thus looks in good touch.
A King has been a great addition for Melbourne in middle overs. She has picked 4 wickets in last 2 games and is in great form.
Dream11 Teams Today Match Prediction BH-W vs MS-W Who will win today match
In Dream 11 Prediction, Melbourne Stars have heavily loaded team with plenty of experience. And the win in the last match makes them more dangerous now. So in the BH-W vs MS-W Dream11 Match Prediction, Melbourne Stars to win the game.