For EURO 2020 qualifying matches are being played right now and from group J, Armenia will host Bosnia and Herzegovina at home in Yerevan tomorrow. Armenia lost their last match to Italy two days ago at the same venue but they need to put their that performance behind them and should focus on gaining three points against Bosnia and Herzegovina who are also struggling away from home despite showing good performance at home. Though the 5-0 win over Liechtenstein must have boosted Bosnia’s players confidence.
Match Details :
Match : BHZ vs ARM, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Armenia, UEFA EURO Qualifiers
Date and Time : 8 September 2019, 6.30 PM IST
Venue : Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium, Yerevan
Bosnia and Herzegovina Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Bosnia and Herzegovina are currently sitting at 3rd place in the points table of group J with 7 points from 5 matches (2 wins, 1 loss, 2 draws).
2. Bosnia and Herzegovina is coming off a 5-0 win over Liechtenstein and shouldn’t make much changes in their starting line up.
3. Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic wasn’t selected in the Bosnia side for this month’s Qualifiers.
4. Marko Mihojevic replaced Toni Sujic in the first half of the last game and after a good performance he could be in starting line up.
5. No player from Bosnia and Herzegovina is suspended for this match.
6. There are no injury concerns for Bosnia and Herzegovina team.
Expected XI –
GK : Sehic
DF : Todorovic, Mihojevic, Zukanovic, Kolasinac
MF : Krunic, Pjanic, Gojak
FW : Visca, Dzeko, Milosevic
Armenia Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Armenia is currently sitting at 4th place in the points table of group J with 6 points from 5 matches (2 wins, 3 losses).
2. Defender Andre Calisir is back to the Armenia side after missing two games in June due to his own marriage.
3. Striker Alexander Karapetyan is suspended for this match due to receiving a red card in the last match against Italy.
4. There are no injury concerns for Armenia team.
Expected XI :
GK : Ayrapetyen
DF : Hambardzumyan, Haroyan, Calisir, Hovhannisyan
MF : Grioryan, Mkrtchyan, Ghazaryan, Mkhitaryan
FW : Barseghyan, Adamyan
BHZ vs ARM Dream11 Prediction :
Goalkeeper : Ayrapetyen
Defenders : Kolasinac, Hovhannisyan, Todorovic
Midfielders : Mkhitaryan, Pjanic, Gojak, Visca, Krunic
Forwards : Dzeko, Barseghyan
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Edin Dzeko and vice captain Tigran Barseghyan
Stats and facts :
1. Form guide (last 5 matches)
Bosnia and Herzegovina – W, L, L, D, W
Armenia – L, W, W, L, L
2. Bosnia and Herzegovina have scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals in the 5 qualifying matches they played so far.
3. Armenia have scored 8 goals and conceded 9 goals in the 5 qualifying matches they played so far.
4. Armenia goalkeeper Aram Ayrapetyen has saved total 25 shots in 5 matches so far – the fourth most saves by a goalkeeper in this EURO Qualifiers.
5. Most Goals and Assists for Bosnia and Herzegovina in this EURO Qualifiers –
2 – Edin Dzeko / Amer Gojak / Edin Visca
1 – Deni Milosevic / Rade Krunic / Miralem Pjanic
2 – Edin Visca / Edin Dzeko
1 – Miralem Pjanic / Amer Gojak / H Duljevic
6. Most Goals and Assists for Armenia in this EURO Qualifiers –
3 – Alexander Karapetyan
2 – Gevorg Ghazaryan / Tigran Barseghyan
1 – Henrikh Mkhitaryan
2 – Tigran Barseghyan
1 – V Haroyan / E Babayan / K Hovhannisyan