BOK vs SIN Dream11 Prediction:
After winning their last match against Ranchi Raiders, Bokaro Blasters have jumped to the top of the points table in the Jharkhand T20 League and will be eager to consolidate their pole position. But their task isn’t easy as they take on Singhbum Strikers who like Blasters have won three of their four matches so far. Hence this promises to be an exciting contest with both teams eager to earn two crucial points that will boost their position in the tournament.
Match: BOK vs SIN, Bokaro Blasters vs Singhbum Strickers, Jharkhand T20 League 2020, Match 14
When: Sunday, 21thSeptember 2020
Time: 01:30 PM (IST)
Form Guide: BOK: WWL SIN: WLW
Venue: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
1. There are no reports of any injuries for Bokaro Blasters.
2. After winning two games on the bounce, the team management looks content with the team balance and hence they should play the same playing XI.
3. The duo of Vikas Vishal and Kumar Kushagra hasn’t gotten off to a flying start in this tournament yet but they look solid in their approach and thus will continue to open the innings.
4. The addition of Ankit Raj Singh in the middle order has enhanced the batting department’s strength and Kumar Deobrat remains an asset as he can bat at any position in the middle order.
5. Ashish Kumar is in fine form with the ball and will be supported by Yuvraj Kumar and Nityanand Kashyap.
SIN Team News:
1. No reports of any injuries for SIN.
2. SIN will field the same playing XI without making any changes.
3. Wilfred Beng will open the innings with Arvind Kumar.
4. Kumar Suraj and Sumir Kumar has scored crucial runs in the middle order and the team will continue to bank on them.
5. Bal Krishna and Ajay Yadav will do the heavy lifting in the bowling along with Shiva Singh.
BOK Playing 11 (Probable) :
SIN Playing 11 (Probable) :
Sumit Kumar (W/K), Arvind Kumar, Wilfred Beng, Kumar Suraj, Vinayak Vikram, Roushan Nirala,
Bakora Blasters are in tremendous form as they won their last two games by five wickets each. Their batting has depth which reflected in the game against Dhanbad Dynamos where they chased 150 runs despite being at 77 for 5 at one stage while their bowling is strong too. So they have a decent balance in the team which is crucial.
Singhbum Strickers started well as they won their first two games against Ranchi Raiders and Dhanbad Dynamos by seven and eight wickets respectively. And then despite the defeat against Daredevils, they have looked solid as they won their last against Jugglers by six wickets. They have won thrice while chasing and even against Daredevils were short off only five runs. So their batting especially Kumar Suraj and Sumit Kumar will be the key for them in this contest.
BOK vs SIN Dream 11Team :
Wicket Keepers : Sumit Kumar
Batsmen : Kumar Suraj, Wilfred Beng, Kumar Kushagra
All rounders : Yuvraj Kumar, Roushan Nirala
Bowlers : Ashish Kumar, Bal Krishna
Captain and Vice-Captain :
Following players can be picked as captain of vice-captain of Dream11 fantasy teams.
Kumar Suraj has scored 126 runs in four innings so far which includes one half century. He is a solid player and expect him to score a big knock.
Sumir Kumar scored a brilliant innings of 54 runs off just 38 balls against Dhanbad and has remained consistent. He has 99 runs in four innings.
Vikrram Singh is a handy all-rounder and has 58 runs in this tournament and has also claimed 4 wickets so far.
Strickers have chased the target in all four games so far while Bokaro Blasters have preferred chasing as well. Batting second is the strength of both the teams and hence the team with a better bowling attack will have an edge. And currently Bokaro Blasters have the better bowling line-up so in BOK vs SIN Dream 11 Match Prediction, BOK will win.