England’s campaign for EURO Cup 2020 have kicked off on a brighter note as in the ongoing EURO Qualifiers they have registered three back to back big wins and will now look to extend their winning streak when they take on Kosovo at St. Mary’s Stadium in Southampton late tonight. In the last match England put up a great performance and beat Bulgaria by 4-0 and star striker and captain Hary Kane got a hat-trick, overall it was a complete team show. On the other hand, Kosovo too have done well so far and will look to surprise everyone.
Match Details :
Match : ENG vs KOS, England vs Kosovo, UEFA EURO Qualifiers
Date and Time : 11 September 2019, 12.15 AM IST
Venue : St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
England Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. England is currently sitting at top of the points table in group A with 9 points from 3 matches (3 wins).
2. Jesse Lingard is doubtful for this match as he is suffering from illness.
3. Defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka has pulled out of the squad due to back injury.
4. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain is back in the side for the first time since March 2018 while Dele Ali has been left out of the squad as he wasn’t 100% fit.
5. Defender Kyle Walker has been dropped of the squad due to his poor performances.
6. Jadon Sancho, Mason Mount and Trent Alexander-Arnold could start after being benched in the last match and likely will replace Rashford, Barkley and Trippier.
7. No player from England is suspended for this match.
Expected XI –
GK : Pickford
DF : Alexander-Arnold, Keane, Maguire, Rose
MF : Henderson, Rice, Mount
FW : Sterling, Kane, Sancho
Kosovo Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Kosovo is currently sitting at 2nd place in the points table in group A with 8 points from 4 matches (2 wins, 2 draws).
2. Kosovo have no fresh injury concerns from the team that registered a 2-1 win over Czech Republic in the last match.
3. Vedat Muriqi should start upfront while Idriz Voca and Besar Halimi will hold the midfield.
4. No player from Kosovo is suspended for this match.
Expected XI :
GK : Muric
DF : Vojvoda, Rhahmani, Aliti, Hadergjonaj
MF : Voca, Halimi, Zhegrova, Celina, Rashani
FW : Muriqi
ENG vs BLG Dream11 Prediction :
Goalkeeper : Muric
Defenders : Maguire, Alexander-Arnold, Keane, Rose
Midfielders : Halimi, Celina, Sancho
Forwards : Sterling, Kane, Muriqi
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Harry Kane and vice captain Raheem Sterling
Stats and facts :
1. Form guide (last 5 matches)
England – W, W, L, W, W
Kosovo – W, W, D, D, D
2. England have scored 14 goals and conceded only 1 goal in 3 qualifying matches.
3. Kosovo have scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals in the 3 qualifying matches.
4. England’s pass completion rate of 90% is the fourth best in the UEFA EURO Qualifiers.
5. Most Goals and assists for England in this EURO Qualifiers –
5 – Raheem Sterling / Harry Kane
2 – R Barkley
1 – Michael Keane
2 – R Barkley / Raheem Sterling
1 – Jadon Sancho / Harry Kane / Henderson
6. Most Goals and assists for Kosovo in this EURO Qualifiers –
2 – Vedat Muriqi
1 – Arber Zeneli / Stefan Mugosa / Milot Rashica / Elba Rashani / Mergim Vojvoda
1 – F Aliti / M Jankovic / M Rashica / B Kololli / V Berisha