ENG vs NZ Dream11 Match Prediction | England tour of New Zealand 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
New Zealand and England are set to face off each other in the T20I series decider in Auckland tomorrow. Both the teams have been good throughout the series and resultant the series is levelled 2-2 but England after a huge 76 runs win in the last match, have the momentum and confidence with them. On the other hand, New Zealand have to forget last match and need to bounce back strongly.
Match Details :
Match : ENG vs NZ, England vs New Zealand, 5th T20I, England tour of New Zealand 2019
Date and Time : 10 November 2019, 6.30 AM IST
Venue : Eden Park, Auckland
England Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. England is currently sitting at 3rd place in ICC T20I team rankings.
2. Eoin Morgan is captaining England side in this series.
3. England have rotated their squad throughout the series and they could make some changes in their playing XI.
4. Joe Denly have been ruled out of this series due to ankle injury.
Expected Playing XI :
Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings (wk), Sam Curran, Lewis Gregory, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Patrick Brown, Matthew Parkinson
New Zealand Team News and Expected Playing XI :
1. New Zealand is currently sitting at 6th place in ICC T20I team rankings.
2. Tim Southee is captaining New Zealand in this series.
3. New Zealand could bring James Neesham for Daryl Mitchell to strengthen their bowling attack.
4. There are no injury concerns for New Zealand side.
Expected Playing Xi :
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Tim Seifert (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, James Neesham / Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Blair Tickner
ENG vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Tom Banton
Batsmen : Eoin Morgan, Dawid Malan, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor
All rounders : Mitchell Santner, Sam Curran
Bowlers : Chris Jordan, Tom Curran, Tim Southee, Matthew Parkinson
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Dawid Malan or Chris Jordan and vice captain – Mitchell Santner or Eoin Morgan
Stats and Facts :
1. Last 5 T20I matches
England – W, L, L, W
New Zealand – L, W, W, L, L
2. Following England players have been good in this series
Dawid Malan – 208 runs at 69.33 in 4 innings (1*100, 1*50)
Eoin Morgan – 175 runs at 58.33 in 4 innings (1*50)
James Vince – 109 runs at 36.33 in 3 innings (1*50)
Chris Jordan – 7 wickets at 10.71 in 3 innings
Matthew Parkinson – 5 wickets at 12.2 in 2 innings
Sam Curran – 5 wickets at 24.0 in 4 innings
3. Following New Zealand players have been good in this series
Ross Taylor – 113 runs at 28.25 in 4 innings
Colin de Grandhomme – 109 runs at 27.25 in 4 innings (1*50)
Martin Guptill – 103 runs at 25.75 in 4 innings
Mitchell Santner – 9 wickets at 13.44 in 4 innings
4. Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, James Neesham have been poor with ball throughout the series.