In this article we cover England ODI Squad vs India 2018, Live Streaming and TV Channels. England has named a 14 man squad for the three ODIs against India. The ODIs will be starting from 12th of July, just after the T20I series. There are not any major changes in the squad which has whitewashed Australia in recently completed ODI series.
The series is going to be quite eventful as the number one ODI England side will be up against the number two ODI side India. Interestingly both teams have thrashed their opponents in their respective previous ODI series. England whitewashed Australia in recently completed ODI series, while India defeated South Africa in February.
Both teams are also looking for building a solid core for the next year’s World Cup which will be played in England.
TV Channels and Live Streaming:
Indian fans can watch all the action live on Sony Six(English) and Sony Ten 3(Hindi) and they can stream the matches live on the SonyLiv app.
- The charismatic all-rounder Ben Stokes is all set to return in action as he is stepping up from his hamstring injury.
- Sam Curran and Craig Overton miss out who were the part of the ODI squad in last two matches against Australia.
- Tom Curran is also drafted in the squad despite he hadn’t made an appearance in the recently completed ODI series.
- David Willey is able to retain his spot for this good performance in the previous ODI series.
- Jake Ball is also able to retain his place in the ODI squad too.
- Mark Wood will be back in the squad after being rested for the T20Is.
- “If Chris Woakes proves his fitness, he could be added to the squad during the latter part of the ODI series”, a statement from ECB says.
England ODI Squad vs India 2018:
Eoin Morgan (capt), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Mark Wood.
1st ODI, England v India, Thursday, July 12. Trent Bridge, Nottingham (5:00 PM IST)
2nd ODI, England v India, Saturday, July 14. Lord’s, London (3:30 PM IST)
3rd ODI, England v India, Tuesday, July 17. Headingley, Leeds (5:00 PM IST)