ERO VS WH Dream11 Team Prediction and Probable XI: Preview
Hello and Welcome to our preview for Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks match. We are covering ERO VS WH Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview and Probable Playing XI for the T20 match. The match is to be played at Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City.
This eliminator match will be a do-or-die contest for both the teams.
David Warner led side would try their best to reach 2nd Qualifier and Warner would try to lead from front after getting some runs in the last match against same opponent.
ERO standing fourth on points table with just 2 wins would also hope to win the eliminator and qualify for finals in this Inaugural Canada T20I League.
Both teams faced each other in their last encounter where WH won easily by 8 wickets chasing the total of 142 in 16 overs. D Warner, L Simmons, F Edwards, H Patel and Mark Deyal were the best performers for the team. For ERO, Agha Salman was the only positive in losing encounter.
When and Where:
ERO vs WH,T20, Eliminator, Global T20 Canada 2018.
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City
13th July, 01:30 AM IST.
1st innings average score : 136 runs
2nd innings average score : 117 runs
Fidel Edwards, Lendl Simmons, Rayad Emrit, Rizwan Cheema, Darren Bravo, David Warner (c), Hiral Patel, David Miller, Hamza Tariq, Junaid Siddiqui, Ben McDermott (wk), Imad Wasim, Mark Deyal, Ali Khan, Tion Webster, Kyle Phillip.
Shahid Afridi, Kevin O Brien, Sohail Tanvir (c), Andre Fletcher, Luke Ronchi (wk), Wayne Parnell, Umar Akmal, Mohammad Irfan, Farhaan Behardien, Ahmed Raza, Shaiman Anwar, Abraash Khan, Agha Salman, Hasan Khan, Satsimranjit Dhindsa, Ammar Khalid, Simon Pervez.
- Lendl Simmons was outstanding with bat as well as bowl for his team. Though he got retired hurt but he is most probably going to be fit for today’s match after a little injury on his nail.
- Being a big-match player, A good performance will be expected from Warner.
- Fidel Edwards has been outstanding with bowl for WH.
- There is doubt on availability of Andre Fletcher for today’s match. His replacement Abraash Khan also performed good for his team.
- M Irfan has been the standout bowler for ERO.
- A good performance will be expected from the experienced players L Ronchi, S Afridi, S Tanvir to win this eliminator.
- Agha Salman is playing his role of all-rounder perfectly for ERO.
Probable Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Agha Salman, Abraash Khan/Andre Fletcher, Farhaan Behardien, Kevin O Brien, Shaiman Anwar, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir (c), Ahmed Raza/Hasan Khan, Wayne Parnell, Mohammad Irfan
Lendl Simmons, David Warner (c), Mark Deyal, Darren Bravo, David Miller, Ben McDermott (wk), Tion Webster/Imad Wasim (if available), Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, Rayad Emrit, Hiral Patel
ERO VS WH Dream11 Team Prediction:
L Ronchi (wk)
L Simmons/David Miller
W Parnell/S Tanvir
Captain and Vice-Captain choices : L Ronchi, A Salman, F Edwards, D Warner.
For grand leagues: S Afridi, L Simmons, F Behardien, M Deyal, D Miller.