ESL vs GIR Dream11 Prediction & Preview | Girona vs Espanyol La Liga Match| Fantasy Team & Team News
Girona and Espanyol are two teams who appear to be safe from relegation, but they have had weak campaigns. Girona will host Espanyol in what will be the 31st match of the La Liga season for both the team. Espanyol are currently sat in 13th position with 35 points while Girona are 14th with 34 points. It is easy to see that these two teams don’t have lofty expectations and they would just be happy to survive above the relegation zone.
Espanyol and Girona have had very similar campaigns as both have been unremarkable. Thus, it would be difficult to pick out one team which is significantly stronger than the other. There is a reason why they are separated by just one point after 30 matches.
However, Girona will have the extra motivation and incentive when they host Espanyol in tomorrow’s fixture. A win here would take Girona above Espanyol and help them cement a position high up above the relegation zone. They also have the pressure of playing at home and needing to take the initiative to assert themselves over the visitors.
Girona have won only 2 of their last 5 matches while Espanyol have won just 1. Espanyol, in particular, have been in very bad form in away matches recently. They have failed to win any of their last 10 matches. However, they won’t be too worried against a Girona side which has not won a home game in 10 matches.
Recent Form: Girona – W L W L L | Espanyol – W D L L D
Competition – La Liga | Venue – Estadi Montilivi, Girona
Date & Time – 6th March, 04:30 PM IST
ESL vs GIR Dream11 Team News
- Juanpe is available after a suspension for Girona
- Stuani is an early doubt, but he is expected to be fit in time for the match
- Didac Vila is suspended for the upcoming match
- Oscar Melendo is a doubt
Expected Starting XIs
Girona – Iraizoz, Raul Garcia, Alcala, Juanpe, Ramalho, Granell, Pons, Fernandez, Borja Garcia, Portu, Stuani
Espanyol – Diego Lopez, Rosales, Hermoso, Naldo, Javi Lopez, Darder, Roca, Granero, Lei, Iglesias, Sergio Garcia
ESL vs GIR Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Espanyol
Hermoso | Rosales | Iglesias
- Hermoso and Rosales are two solid defenders who will help their team in the upcoming match
- Iglesias is the top scorer for his team with 12 goals for the campaign
Fantasy picks from Girona
C Stuani | Iraizoz | A Granell
- Stuani, the former Espanyol striker, is the leading scorer for Girona this season with 17 goals
- Iraizoz has been solid between the sticks for his team
- Granell offers his team the mettle in the middle.