France will look to continue their winning run when they take on Andorra in their sixth match of UEFA EURO Qualifiers at Stade de France in Paris tonight. France is coming off with a 4-1 win over Albania and have the momentum with them. On the other hand, Andorra have lost all their five matches they played so far and life will not be easy for them against the current World Champions.
Match Details :
Match : FRA vs ADR, France vs Andorra, UEFA EURO Qualifiers
Date and Time : 11 September 2019, 12.15 AM IST
Venue : Stade de France Stadium, Paris
France Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. France is currently sitting at top of the points table of Group H with 12 points from 5 matches (4 wins, 1 loss).
2. Jonathan Ikone, Matteo Guendouzi have got their maiden call ups to the national side.
3. Aymeric Laporte and Paul Pogba were initially picked up in the squad but now have been replaced by Samuel Umtiti and Matteo Guendouzi respectively.
4. Corentin Tolisso and Lucas Hernandez have made their comebacks after a long injury lay-off.
5. Striker Kylian Mbappe, midfielders N’Golo Kante and Tanguy Ndombele are also not part of the squad due to injuries.
6. Some other big players who are not part of this France side are – Ousmane Dembele, Anthony Martial, Ferland Mendy and Alexandre Lacazette.
7. Andorra is a lower ranked team and France might try some new players in this match.
8. Samuel Umtiti got injured during training in the last match and has been ruled out of this match.
9. No player from France is suspended for this match.
Expected XI –
GK : Lloris
DF : Pavard, Varane, Lenglet, Digne
MF : Guendouzi, Tolisso, Ikone
FW : Griezmann, Giroud, Coman
Andorra Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Andorra is currently sitting at bottom in the points table of group H with 0 points from 5 matches (5 losses).
2. Sebastian Gomez and Marcio Vieira should continue to lead Andorra’s attack.
3. There are no fresh injury concerns for Anodrra team which played against Turkey in the last match.
4. No player from Andorra is suspended for this match.
Expected XI :
GK : Gomes
DF : San Nicolas, Llovera, Lima, Cervos
MF : Clemente, Rebes, Vales, Rodriguez
FW : Martinez, Vieira
FRA vs ADR Dream11 Prediction :
Goalkeeper : Gomes
Defenders : Pavard, Varane, Lenglet, Digne
Midfielders : Vales, Vieira, Rodriguez
Forwards : Coman, Griezmann, Giroud
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Antoine Griezmann and vice captain Kingsley Coman
Stats and facts :
1. Form guide (last 5 matches)
France – W, W, L, W, W
Andorra – L, L, L, L, L
2. France have scored 16 goals and conceded 4 goals in the 5 qualifying matches.
3. Andorra haven’t score a goal yet and conceded 11 goals in the 5 qualifying matches.
4. France’s pass completion rate of 90% is the second best after Spain’s 91% in this EURO Qualifiers.
5. Most Goals and assists for France in this EURO Qualifiers –
3 – Kylian Mbappe / Olivier Giroud
2 – Antoine Griezmann / Kingsley Coman
1 – Raphael Varane / Samuel Umtiti / Kurt Zouma / Ben Yedder / Thauvin / Ikone
4 – Antoine Griezmann
3 – Kylian Mbappe
1 – Pogba / Matuidi / Lemar / Pavard / Thauvin / N Fekir / Varane / L Hernandez