HAM vs LAN Dream11 English One Day Cup Match Prediction | Hampshire vs Lancashire | Semifinal 2
In the second semi-final of the season, Lancashire will lock horns against the reigning champions Hampshire at the Rose Bowl in Southampton. This would be a pulsating clash for sure and both teams will give their all to register a win here and make their way into the finals.
👨👧 U17s Go Free!
🗓️ Sunday 12th May
🕛 11:30am start
— Hampshire Cricket (@hantscricket) May 10, 2019
The defending champions Hampshire were already in the finals after finishing at the top of the pile in the South Group with 7 wins under their belt from 8 matches. Their only loss this season came at the hands of Essex Eagles by 111 runs, but apart from that blip they have looked consistent throughout the competition.
Meanwhile, Lancashire after finishing fourth in the North Group points table and then went onto win their quarterfinal clash against Middlesex by 20 runs. Keaton Jennings 96 at the top along with Steven Croft’s 68 and skipper Dane Vilas’s 70 helped Lancashire to post a massive 304 on the board for the loss of 4 wickets. In reply, despite Jame Harris’s magnificent 117 from 108 deliveries, Middlesex fell short of the target by 20 runs. Saqib Mahmood who has been in a magnificent touch this season scalped 4 wickets giving away just 38 runs from his quota of 10 overs.
Hampshire vs Lancashire, Semifinal 2, England Domestic One-Day Cup 2019
Venue: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Time: May 12th, 04:00 PM
Hampshire vs Lancashire News
- A 14-man squad has been announced by Lancashire for this match.
- In a big boost for Hamshire, skipper James Vince is back in the squad after being released from the English squad for this game.
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Lancashire won- 02
Hampshire won- 03
No Result- 00
Lancashire squad to face Hampshire:
— Lancashire Cricket (@lancscricket) May 11, 2019
Dane Vilas (c), Josh Bohannon, Matt Parkinson, Stephen Parry, Saqib Mahmood, Steven Croft, Haseeb Hameed, Keaton Jennings, Graham Onions, James Anderson, Rob Jones, Jake Lehmann, Liam Livingstone, Richard Gleeson.
Hampshire squad to face Lancashire:
— Hampshire Cricket (@hantscricket) May 11, 2019
James Vince(c), Kyle Abbott, Sam Northeast, Aneurin Donald, Rilee Rossouw, Liam Dawson, Brad Taylor, Gareth Berg, Fidel Edwards, Joe Weatherley, James Fuller, Tom Alsop, Mason Crane.
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction
- Aiden Markram has been astonishing for Hampshire this season as he has amassed 466 runs from just 8 innings.
- James Vince has been superior as well, he has scored 430 runs from 6 innings with a highest score of 190.
- Tom Alsop and skipper Sam Northeast have 335 and 223 runs to their name respectively in this season.
- Kyle Abbott is the leading wicket-taker for Hampshire with 20 scalps to his name.
- Liam Dawson has been terrific with his all-round show, he has 17 scalps to his name and has got 246 runs with the bat.
- Steven Croft has amassed 506 from just 8 innings and is averaging 84.33.
- Skipper Dane Vilas has 424 runs against his name with his highest being 166.
- Keaton Jennings is fresh of a complacent 96 from the last game and has 353 runs to his name from 9 innings.
- Saqib Mahmood has been the one to watch out in this season. He has 25 wickets to his name, while M Parkinson has 11 scalps to his name.