India will host Australia in the Final of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. After 45 league matches and two semi-finals, we are down to the final two teams of this World Cup. India are unbeaten throughout the tournament and are on a 10-match winning streak coming into this match. They will be eyeing their World Cup glory after 12 years. On the other hand, Australia are five-time champion and have reached the final for the 8th time. They have won their previous eight matches and this should be a thrilling match between these two sides.
When: 19 November, 2:00 PM IST
Where: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad Pitch Report
The surface here at Narendra Modi will help the pacers especially under lights and it has traditionally been very balanced surface with good pace and bounce on offer while also helping the spinners in the middle overs. The average score batting first at this venue is 260. The last game saw Afganistan post 244 against South Africa and it was chased down with five wickets spare.
India Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Shubman Gill
- Virat Kohli
- Shreyas Iyer
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammad Shami
- Mohammad Siraj
Virat Kohli Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Batting Average ||S/R |
|291 ||13794 ||117, 51, 101*, 88, 0 ||58 ||93 |
Jasprit Bumrah Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Economy |
|88 ||147 ||1/64, 2/33, 0/14, 1/8, 3/32 ||23 ||5.72 |
Australia Playing 11
- David Warner
- Travis Head
- Steve Smith
- Mitch Marsh
- Josh Inglis (wk)
- Glenn Maxwell
- Marcus Stoinis/ Marnus Labushagne
- Pat Cummins
- Mitchell Starc
- Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa
David Warner Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Hundred/ Fifties ||Batting Average |
|160 ||6925 ||29, 53, 15, 81, 104 ||22/33 ||45.5 |
Adam Zampa Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Strike Rate |
|95 ||164 ||0/55, 2/32, 1/58, 3/21, 3/74 ||28 ||30.4 |
IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: KL Rahul
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill, David Warner, Travis Head
All-rounder: Ravindra Jadeja, Glenn Maxwell
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Adam Zampa
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, David Warner
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Jasprit Bumrah, Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Virat Kohli is the leading run getter in this WC with 711 runs in 10 matches. He completed his 50th ODI century going past Sachin Tendulkar in terms of most centuries in this format.
- Rohit Sharma is the second highest run getter for India in this WC with 550 runs in ten matches at an impressive strike-rate of 124.
- Mohammad Shami is the highest wicket-taker for India in WC history with 54 wickets in 17 matches. He has taken 23 wickets in this World Cup.
- Jasprit Bumrah has been outstanding in the this WC picking up 18 wickets in nine matches. He will be a top pick.
- Shreyas Iyer has been very consistent in the last three matches and has amassed 526 runs in this WC with two centuries and three half centuries.
- Josh Inglis will be batting lower down the order and might not face much balls to have an impact. Hence avoid him for this match.
- Mitch Marsh smashed 177 runs against Bangladesh and has a good record against India in this format. He can be tried in grand leagues.
- Glenn Maxwell smashed 201* against Afghanistan and has two centuires in this WC. He will also contrubite with his off-spin.
- Travis Head was outstanding in the semi-final against South Africa scoring a half century and also picking up two wickets.
- Adam Zampa has scalped 22 wickets in this World Cup and will be a key pick for this match.
- David Warner is the leading run-getter for Australia in this edition with 528 runs in 10 matches.
Who will win India vs Australia today match?
- India are expected to win this match
- These two teams have faced each other in 150 matches in ODI. Out of these 150 games, India have won 57 whereas Australia have come out victorious on 83 while 10 matches have ended in no result.
- Australia are five time World Cup champions and the most successful side in the history of World Cup.
- India are two time World Cup champions having won it in 1983 and back in 2011.
- In the league stage match India beat Australia by six wickets while chasing down a target of 200.