India will take on Sri Lanka in the 32nd match of the Cricket World Cup 2023. India are top of the points table and the only unbeaten team in this tournament with five wins in five matches. On the other hand, Sri Lanka lost their previous match against Afghanistan. This should be an exciting match between these two sides.
When: 2nd November, 2:00 PM IST
Where: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Pitch Report
The surface here at Wankhede has traditionally been high scoring venue with good pace and bounce on offer which can be exploited by pacers. The average score is around 290. The last match played at this venue saw South Africa scoring 382 runs against Bangladesh.
India Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Shubman Gill
- Virat Kohli
- Shreyas Iyer
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammad Shami
- Mohammad Siraj
Virat Kohli Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Batting Average ||S/R |
|287 ||13487 ||0, 95, 103, 16, 55 ||58 ||93 |
Jasprit Bumrah Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Economy |
|84 ||143 ||3/32, 1/45, 2/41, 2/19, 4/49 ||23.4 ||5.72 |
Sri Lanka Playing 11
- Kusal Perera/ Dimuth Karunaratne
- Pathum Nissanka
- Kusal Mendis (c)
- Sadeera Samarawickrama
- Charith Asalanka
- Angelo Mathews
- Dhananjaya De Silva
- Dunith Wellalage/ Dushmanta Chameera
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Kasun Rajitha
- Dilshan Madushanka
Charith Asalanka Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||50/100 ||Batting Average |
|47 ||1443 ||22, 44, 25, 1, 79, 12 ||10/ 1 ||40 |
Maheesh Theekshana Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||BBM ||Bowling Average |
|32 ||47 ||0/55, 0/49, 1/59, DNB, 1/42 ||4/25 ||26.8 |
IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Sadeera Samarawickrama
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Mendis
All-rounder: Ravindra Jadeja, Dhananjaya De Silva
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Dilshan Madushanka
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli,
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Jasprit Bumrah
IND vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- Rohit Sharma is the leading run getter for India in this WC with 398 runs in six matches.
- Virat Kohli scored 95 runs against New Zealand in the last game and before that he scored 48th ODI century against Bangladesh and has looked in very good form.
- Jasprit Bumrah was outstanding in the this WC picking up seven wickets in the previous three matches. He will be a top pick.
- KL Rahul has been extremely consistent in this World Cup which includes a 97 against Australia. He can be left out if India are chasing.
- Pathum Nissanka is a talented batter and scored a half century against England a few games back. He has scored 298 runs in this WC
- Samarawickrama was also in great form in the recent Asia Cup and also scored a century against Pakistan in this WC. He has amassed 331 runs in this tournament
- Kusal Mendis smashed a century against Pakistan and looked in sublime form with the bat. He scored 72 runs in the opening match against South Africa
- Kasun Rajitha has not been able to make much of an impact in this WC and can be left out.
- Angelo Mathews is an experienced batter and has a good record in this format. He can be tried in Grand Leagues.
Who will win India vs Sri Lanka today match?
- India are expected to win this match
- India and Sri Lanka have faced each other in 167 matches in ODI. Out of these 167 games, India have won 98 whereas Sri Lanka have come out victorious on 57 occasions. 11 matches ended without a result.