A T20I tri series is being played between Ireland, Netherlands and Scotland in Dublin, Ireland. The first match of the series between Ireland and Netherlands was washed out and in the second match Scotland beat Netherlands. In the third match of the series Ireland will take on Scotland tomorrow and will look to start on a winning note while Scotland will be keen to continue their winning momentum. Both the teams have some top quality players of this format and it should be an exciting contest.
Match Details :
Match : IRE vs SCO, Ireland vs Scotland, 3rd match, Ireland T20I tri-series
Date and time : 17 September 2019, 6.00 PM IST
Venue : The Village, Dublin
Ireland Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Ireland is ranked 15th in the ICC T20I team rankings.
2. Jacob Mulder is back to the T20I squad after a gap of 2 years.
3. Uncapped Harry Tector and David Delany are also included in the squad and could make their debuts tomorrow.
4. Greg Thompson and Josh Little have been dropped from the squad.
5. There are no injury concerns in the Irish team camp.
Expected XI :
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Gary Wilson (c), Lorcan Tucker, Mark Adair, Shane Getkate, Stuart Thompson, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin
Scotland Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Scotland is ranked 12th in the ICC T20I team rankings.
2. Ollie Hairs got his maiden call up to the T20I side and has also made his debut against Netherlands.
3. Scotland put up a collective match winning performance against Netherlands and should go unchanged for this match.
4. There are no injury concerns in Scotland team camp.
Expected XI :
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Craig Wallace, Ollie Hairs, Michael Leask, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans, Safyaan Sharif, Adrian Neill
IRE vs SCO Dream11 Prediction :
Wicketkeepers : Gary Wilson
Batsmen : Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Kyle Coetzer, George Munsey
All rounders : Mark Adair, Richie Berrington, Michael Leask
Bowlers : George Dockrell, Alasdair Evans, Boyd Rankin
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Paul Stirling and vice captain George Munsey or Kyle Coetzer
Stats and facts :
1. Paul Stirling has scored 335 runs at an average of 47.85 and at a strike rate of 153.66 in 8 T20I innings with 4 fifties this year.
2. George Munsey smashed 127* runs off just 56 balls with 5 fours and 14 sixes in the last match against Netherlands.
3. Kyle Coetzer had a good outing in Canada T20 league and carried that form into this series and hammered 89 runs off 50 balls against Netherlands.
4. Ireland all rounder Mark Adair made a good start to his T20I career with 4 wickets and an impressive knock of 38 runs in the two T20Is against Zimbabwe last month.
5. All rounder Richie Berrington scored quick fire 22 runs and took 1 wicket against Netherlands.
6. Ireland all rounder Kevin O’Brien is one of the best T20 players in the world and averages over 30 with bat in this format this year.
7. Alasdair Evans took 2 wickets against Netherlands and was also the most economical bowler (4.75 Eco) of this game.