KET vs WOR Dream11 Team Prediction: Preview | First Semi Final
Hello and welcome to our preview for Worcestershire Rapids versus Kent Spitfires 1st semi-final match in the Royal London ODI Cup. We are covering KET vs WOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview and Probable XI for the match.
Worcestershire is having a good tournament so far. They are on the top of the North Group points table with 6 wins in 8 matches. But now, they will be without the services of their captain Joe Leach who is out of the tournament because of a back injury. In his absence Callum Ferguson will be the captain of the side.
Kent will be high on confidence after beating Nottinghamshire dominantly in the 1st quarterfinal which was led by Heino Kuhn’s marvellous 124 runs. In Sam Billings’s absence, Joe Denly will step up as captain of Kent Spitfires.
When and Where:
Worcestershire vs Kent, 1st Semi-Final, Royal London ODI Cup, 17th Jun 2018
New Road, Worcester
3:30 PM IST
The following average scores are of Royal London Cup 2018 ODI matches played on this ground.
1st innings average score: 325
2nd Innings average score: 305
Worcestershire this ground in this season:
4 Matches – 4 Wins – 0 Loss
It’s been a run-fest here in this ground and Callum Fergusons made 192 and 159 runs on this ground in the two matches he played here.
Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joe Denly (c), Heino Kuhn, Sean Dickson, Alex Blake, Darren Stevens, Will Gidman, Adam Rouse (wk), Calum Haggett, Matt Henry, Harry Podmore, Mitch Claydon, Imran Qayyum, Adam Riley
Joe Clarke, Callum Ferguson (c), Brett D’Oliveira, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Fell, Ben Cox (wk), Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, George Rhodes, Charlie Morris, Dillon Pennington, Patrick Brown, Adam Finch.
- Wicketkeeper Adam Rouse and off-spinner Adam Riley are the additions in the Kent Squad.
- Sam Billings is unavailable for selection and Adam Rouse is expected to handle to wicketkeeping duties.
- Paceman Mitch Claydon (groin injury) will face a late fitness test before Sunday’s match but after Harry Padmore’s wonderful performance in the last match. It is unlikely that Kent will change their bowling attack.
- They will miss the services of Moeen Ali who was their most economical bowler this season.
- Skipper Joe Leach will miss out with a back injury.
- Most likely Tom Fell(batsman) and Patrick Brown(pacer) will be included in the playing XI.
Probable Playing XI:
Joe Clarke, Daryl Mitchell, Callum Ferguson (c), Tom Fell, Brett D’Oliveira, Ben Cox (wk), Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, Charlie Morris, Dillon Pennington/G Rodes, Patrick Brown
Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Joe Denly (c), Sean Dickson, Alex Blake, Adam Rouse (wk), Darren Stevens, Calum Haggett, Matt Henry, Imran Qayyum/Mitch Claydon, Harry Podmore
KET vs WOR Dream11 Team Prediction:
Ben Cox (wk)
Callum Ferguson (vc)
B.D’Oliveira/Daniel Bell Drummond
Captain and Vice Captain Choices: Callum Ferguson, Daryl Mitchell, Brett D’Oliveira, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joe Denly, Heino Kuhn, Darren Stevens.