MAH vs HIM Dream11 Match Prediction | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 | Maharashtra vs Himachal Pradesh
Struggling Maharashtra will hope for a winning performance when they take on Himachal Pradesh in their next match of Vijay Hazare trophy in Vadodara tomorrow. Maharashtra’s first a few games were washed out and in the next matches they suffered some close losses. On the other hand, Himachal Pradesh is in some fine form and will look to extend their three match’s winning streak.
Match Details :
Match : MAH vs HIM, Maharashtra vs Himachal Pradesh, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019
Date and Time : 13 October 2019, 9.00 AM IST
Venue : Reliance Stadium, Vadodara
Maharashtra Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Maharashtra is currently sitting at bottom of the points table in group A and B with 4 points from 4 matches (2 wins, 2 N/R).
2. Kedar Jadhav is leading Maharashtra side in this tournament.
3. Manoj Yadav isn’t part of the squad anymore.
4. Maharashtra is struggling to find a perfect team combination and they could make some changes in their playing XI.
5. There aren’t any major injury concerns for Maharashtra side.
Expected Playing XI :
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rahul Tripathi, Ankit Bawne, Kedar Jadhav (c), Nikhil Naik (wk), Naushad Shaikh, Samad Fallah, Azim Kazi, Shamshuzama Kazi, Satyajeet Bachhav, Mukesh Choudhary
Himachal Pradesh Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Himachal Pradesh is currently sitting at 4th place in the points table with 14 points from 5 matches (3 wins, 1 loss, 1 N/R).
2. Ankush Bains is leading Himachal Pradesh side in this tournament.
3. Himachal Pradesh are on a 3 match winning streak and they should continue playing with an unchanged XI.
4. There aren’t any major injury concerns for Himachal Pradesh side.
Expected Playing XI :
Prashant Chopra, Rishi Dhawan, Amit Kumar, Kanwar Abhinay Singh, Nikhil Gangta, Ankush Bains (c & wk), Pankaj Jaiswal, Ankit Kalsi, Mayank Dagar, Priyanshu Khanduri, Ayush Jamwal
MAH vs HIM Dream 11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Ankush Bains
Batsmen : Prashant Chopra, Ankit Bawne, Rahul Tripathi
All rounders : Kedar Jadhav, Rishi Dhawan, Nikhil Gangta
Bowlers : Samad Fallah, Satyajeet Bachhav, Mayank Dagar, Ayush Jamwal
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain – Prashant Chopra or Rishi Dhawan and vice captain – Kedar Jadhav or Satyajeet Bachhav
Stats and Facts :
1. Performance in Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 (until 11 October)
Maharashtra – L, L, N/R, N/R
Himachal Pradesh – W, W, W, N/R, L
2. Following Maharashtra players have been good for their side in the tournament so far
Kedar Jadhav – 95 runs at 47.50 in 2 matches (1*50)
Rahul Tripathi – 79 runs at 39.50 in 2 matches
Samad Fallah – 6 wickets at 16.83 in 2 matches (1*5-for)
Satyajeet Bachhav – 4 wickets at 21.25 in 2 matches
3. Following Himachal Pradesh have been good for their side in the tournament so far
Prashant Chopra – 158 runs at 39.50 and 4 wickets in 4 matches (1*50)
Mayank Dagar – 7 wickets at 20.14 in 4 matches
Rishi Dhawan – 6 wickets at 19.16 in 4 matches (1*4-for)
Ayush Jamwal – 5 wickets and 67 runs in 4 matches
4. Though Ruturaj Gaikwad hasn’t clicked with bat in the tournament so far but his performances for India A were outstanding this year as he manged over 600 runs at an average of 90 plus in list A cricket.
5. Himachal Pradesh is a solid and inform side and they should win the match.