MI vs KKR Dream11 Grand League Team, Team News: IPL 2019
The final league of Indian Premier League 2019 will witness a pulsating clash between two champion sides. The three-time champions Mumbai Indians will collide against the two-time champions Kolkata Knight Riders at their home ground in Wankhede.
Stakes will be high for the visitors KKR who are just one win away from booking a place into the playoffs. Although their record against Mumbai is nothing to be proud of but the grit they have shown in their last two games against MI at home, and Kings XI Punjab away from home makes them a force to be reckoned with.
Mumbai Indians meanwhile, are in a happy space as they are already through to the playoffs and a loss here would not harm them. However, if the dice rolls in their favor and they script a win here, they could end their league stage among the top two spots which will give them one more chance to feature in the final.
Which team will prevail in this palpitate contest? Can KKR make it to the playoffs, or will Mumbai Indians maintain their supremacy over them? We will get the answers tonight.
In the overall scenario, both teams have contested 24 times where MI has won 18 encounters, whereas, KKR have won 6.
Here in this article, we have come up with some Grand League Teams depending on the current scenarios and match situations to help you win big with minimal investments.
When and Where:
MI vs KKR, Indian Premier League
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
5th May 2019, 08:00 PM IST
Wankhede’s strip has been a batting friendly one for a while now. The surface remains the same throughout the match whereas, the fast bowlers do get some assistance with the new ball.
Last five matches: (last to recent)
KKR: L, L, L, W, W
MI: W, L, W, L, W
Head to Head at the Wankhede
KKR: 01 wins
MI: 07 wins
- KKR are not expected to tinker with their eleven after two back-to-back wins and momentum by their side.
- 2 ordinary outings for Barinder Sran may force Mumbai to find his replacement.
- No other changes look likely to happen in MI.
- Yuvraj Singh has a chance to feature in this game. He could replace Evin Lewis in the set-up.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Dinesh Karthik (c), Piyush Chawla, Sandeep Warrier, Prasidh Krishna, Robin Uthappa, Shrikant Mundhe, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Chris Lynn, Carlos Brathwaite, Matthew Kelly, KC Cariappa, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Yarra Prithviraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Nikhil Naik
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (c), Lasith Malinga, Jayant Yadav, Pankaj Jaiswal, Yuvraj Singh, Siddhesh Lad, Suryakumar Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Hardik Pandya, Evin Lewis, Rasikh Salam, Ishan Kishan, Ben Cutting, Kieron Pollard, Jasprit Bumrah, Beurean Hendricks, Aditya Tare, Jason Behrendorff, Anukul Roy, Krunal Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Barinder Sran.
Probable Playing 11
Kolkata Knight Riders: Harry Gurney, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Robbie Uthappa, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Sandeep Warrier, Dinesh Karthik, Nitish Rana, Piyush Chawla
Mumbai Indians: Krunal Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Evin Lewis, Rahul Chahar, Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Lasith Malinga, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard. (Doubt: B Sran)
KKR vs MI Dream11 Grand League Teams:
#1: Mumbai Indians home advantage
The Mumbai Indians have only lost two games this season at their home in Wankhede. Their loss came against Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals apart from that they have won all their matches at home. Therefore, here we will focus on the in-form players of Mumbai.
#2: Going by the stats
- Piyush Chawla has had the better of Hardik Pandya. The experienced spinner has dismissed the all-rounder 6 times and Hardik has only managed to score 98 from 100 deliveries. Piyush has 23 wickets against this opponent in the IPL.
- Jasprit Bumrah has had the better of Chris Lynn has the lanky fast bowler has dismissed him twice in just 18 balls.
- With a highest score of 109*, Rohit Sharma has scored 769 runs against this opponent in 24 innings averaging 42.72.
- In his last innings against MI, Andre Russell scored a breathtaking 80* off 410 deliveries.
- Sunil Narine has scalped 26 wickets against this opposition from just 17 games.
- Quinton de Kock is the highest run-getter for MI in this season.
- There is a possibility of Yuvraj Singh playing in this match.
If Yuvraj Singh Plays
#3: Less chosen players from fantasy 11
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Shubman Gill
- Andre Russell
- Dinesh Karthik
- Piyush Chawla
- Chris Lynn
- Quinton de Kock
- Hardik Pandya
- Rohit Sharma
- Lasith Malinga
- Jasprit Bumrah