NEP vs SIN Dream11 Match Prediction | Singapore T20 Tri Series | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
After a historic 4 runs win over Zimbabwe in the last match, host Singapore will look to continue their winning momentum when they take on Nepal in their third match of the T20 tri series in Singapore tomorrow. Singapore lost the first match to Nepal but made a great come back against Zimbabwe and that win must have boosted their confidence further. On the other hand, this is a must win contest for Nepal to not finish at bottom in the points table after two back to back losses against Zimbabwe and they would also love to finish their campaign on a winning note.
Match Details :
Match : NEP vs SIN, Nepal vs Singapore, Singapore T20 Tri Series, 2019
Date and Time : 2 October 2019, 5.00 PM IST
Venue : Indian Association Ground, Singapore
Nepal Team News and Expected Playing Xi :
1. Nepal is ranked 11th in the ICC T20 team rankings.
2. Nepal is being captained by Paras Khadka in this tournament.
3. There are no major injury concerns for Nepal side.
Expected Playing XI :
Paras Khadka (c), Pawan Sarraf, Dipendra Singh Airee, Aarif Sheikh, Binod Bhandari (wk), Kushal Malla, Sompal Kami, KC Karan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Sushan Bhari, Abinash Bohara
Singapore Team News and Expected Playing Xi :
1. Singapore is ranked 21st in the ICC T20 team rankings.
2. Singapore is being captained by Amjad Mahboob in this tournament.
3. There are no injury concerns for Singapore side.
Expected Playing XI :
Rohan Rangaranjan, Surendran Chandramohan, Tim David, Aritra Dutta, Manpreet Singh (wk), Janak Prakash, Sidhant Singh, Selladore Vijayakumar, Amjad Mahboob (c), Vinoth Baskaran, Aahan Gopinath Achar
NEP vs SIN Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Manpreet Singh
Batsmen : Tim David, Paras Khadka, S Chandramohan, D Singh Airee
All rounders : Sompal Kami, Janak Prakash, Arif Sheikh
Bowlers : Sandeep Lamichhane, Amjad Mahboob, Abhinash Bohara
Captain and Vice captain :
Captain – Sandeep Lamichhane or Paras Khadka and Vice captain – Tim David or Janak Prakash
Stats and Facts :
1. Last 5 T20 matches’ results –
Nepal – L, W, L, L, W
Singapore – W, L, W, W, W
2. Nepal defeated Singapore by 9 wickets in the first meeting of this tri series.
3. Following players from both sides have been in good form in this tri series
Paras Khadka – 136 runs at 68.0 in 3 inns (1*100) and his 100 came against Singapore and has also taken 2 wickets
Aarif Sheikh – 72 runs at 36.0 in 3 inns
Sandeep Lamichhane – 5 wickets at 12.0 in 3 inns
Tim David – 105 runs at 105 in 2 inns (1*50)
Surendran Chandramohan – 58 runs at 29.0 in 2 inns
Janak Prakash – 3 wickets at 14.66 in 3 inns and 35 runs
Amjad Mahboob – 2 wickets at 10.0 in 1 inns
4. Sandeep Lamichhane is one of the best spinners in the world in T20 format.