NZ-XI vs ENG-XI Dream11 Match Prediction | England tour of New Zealand | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
England have kicked off their tour of New Zealand with an impressive 6 wickets win over New Zealand XI in a warm up T20 match yesterday and now they face them once again in Lincoln tomorrow. Though it’s a warm up game England will look to give chance to all their squad players. On the other hand, New Zealand XI players need to do better to beat this England XI who are more experienced than them.
Match Details :
Match : NZ-XI vs ENG-XI, New Zealand – XI vs England – XI, 2nd T20 Practice Match, England tour of New Zealand 2019
Date and Time : 29 October 2019, 5.30 AM IST
Venue : Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln
New Zealand XI Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Colin Munro is captaining New Zealand XI in this match.
2. Lockie Ferguson made a successful come back (3 wickets) from his thumb injury and might be rested for this match.
3. New Zealand XI will make some changes in their playing XI as it’s a practice match.
4. All squad players are available for selection.
Expected Playing XI :
Colin Munro (c), Tim Seifert (wk), Katene Clarke, Christian Leopard, Josh Clarkson, Blake Coburn, Anton Devcich, Lockie Ferguson / Zak Gibson, Brett Hampton, Anaru Kitchen, Anurag Verma
England XI Team News and Expected Playing XI :
1. Eoin Morgan is captaining England XI.
2. Jonny Bairstow, Adil Rashid, Sam Curran and Chris Jordan have been rested for this match.
3. England have announced their playing XI for the second warm up T20 match.
4. Matthew Parkinson and Lewis Gregory will play their first ever match for England team.
5. There are no injury concerns for England XI.
Expected Playing XI :
Dawid Malan, Tom Banton (wk), James Vince, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Sam Billings, Lewis Gregory, Tom Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Pat Brown, Matthew Parkinson
NZ-XI vs ENG-XI Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Tim Seifert, Tom Banton
Batsmen : James Vince, Josh Clarkson, Dawid Malan
All rounders : Anton Devcich, Anaru Kitchen
Bowlers : Lockie Ferguson, Tom Curran, Matthew Parkinson, Pat Brown
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Anton Devcich or Tom Banton and vice captain – Tom Curran or Anaru Kitchen
Stats and Facts :
1. Following players from both sides have been good in T20 cricket this year
James Vince – 979 runs in 33 matches (7*50)
Colin Munro – 714 runs in 33 matches (3*50)
Tom Banton – 560 runs at 42.23 in 14 matches (1*100, 4*50)
2. Following players performed well in the first warm up game
Sam Billings – 28* runs off 22 balls
Anton Devcich – 62 runs off 43 balls
Anaru Kitchen – 50* runs off 36 balls
Josh Clarkson – 18* runs off 8 balls
Lockie Ferguson – 3/32 in 4 overs
3. England XI is a strong XI in comparison to New Zealand XI and should continue their good run.