NZ-XI vs ENG-XI Dream11 Match Prediction | England tour of New Zealand | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
New Zealand will kick off their 2019-20 home season with a five match T20I series against England next week and before that both teams will face off each other in a warm up T20 match in Lincoln tomorrow. Both the teams have picked some new players for this series and it’s a good opportunity for those players to make a mark and cement their places for the main games.
Match Details :
Match : NZ-XI vs ENG-XI, New Zealand – XI vs England – XI, 1st T20 Practice Match, England tour of New Zealand 2019
Date and Time : 27 October 2019, 6.30 AM IST
Venue : Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln
New Zealand XI Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Colin Munro will captain New Zealand XI in these two warm up T20 games.
2. Lockie Ferguson has recovered from his thumb injury and will play both the matches.
3. All squad players are available for selection.
Expected Playing XI :
Colin Munro (c), Tim Seifert (wk), Katene Clarke, Josh Clarkson, Blake Coburn, Anton Devcich, Lockie Ferguson, Jake Gibson, Brett Hampton, Anaru Kitchen, Anurag Verma
England XI Team News and Expected Playing XI :
1. Eoin Morgan will captain England XI in the first warm up match.
2. Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer etc have been rested for this T20I series.
3. Tom Banton, Saqib Mahmood, Pat Brown have got their maiden call ups to England T20I squad.
4. England have announced their playing XI for the first warm up T20 match.
Expected Playing XI :
Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton (wk), James Vince, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Sam Billings, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood, Pat Brown
NZ-XI vs ENG-XI Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Jonny Bairstow, Tim Seifert, Tom Banton
Batsmen : Colin Munro, James Vince, Josh Clarkson
All rounders : Anton Devcich, Sam Curran
Bowlers : Lockie Ferguson, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Jonny Bairstow or Tom Banton and vice captain – Sam Curran or Chris Jordan
Stats and Facts :
1. Following players from both sides have been good in T20 cricket this year
James Vince – 962 runs at 35.62 in 32 matches (7*50)
Colin Munro – 706 runs at 23.50 in 32 matches (3*50)
Jonny Bairstow – 562 runs at 51.09 in 13 matches (1*100, 3*50)
Chris Jordan – 34 wickets at 25.85 in 29 matches
Tom Banton – 549 runs at 42.23 in 13 matches (1*100, 4*50)
2. Chris Jordan has been one of the good bowlers in death overs in some of the T20 leagues like T20 blast, CPL etc.
3. England XI is a strong line up in comparison to New Zealand XI.