PK-W vs SA-W Dream11 First T20I Match Prediction | Pakistan Women vs South Africa Women
After a thrilling 3 match ODI series, South Africa and Pakistan Women teams are all set for the shortest format of the game. Starting from today, both teams are ready to play T20I series of 5 matches in South Africa. Previously both team faced each other in the ODI where South Africa restored it’s dignity in the second match after Pakistan puts up his upper hand by winning the first match. The conclusion of the last match was not very decisive and it end up being draw and the two teams played out 1-1 draw series.
This time the scenario will be completely different for no teams would want to repeat the history. The host South Africa (world rank: 3) will take on Pakistan (World rank: 1) in LC de Villiers Oval, Pretoria and the stakes would be high on both the teams to win the series. Given the records of each team we can certainly expect a good match.
We have done some in depth analysis of the players from both sides that can play a prominent role for their respective teams in PK-W vs SA- W Dream11.
When and Where:
Venue – LC de Villiers Oval, Pretoria | Date & Time – 15th May, 05:30 PM IST
Report of Last 5 Matches between the Teams
Match Won by
South Africa – 2
Won by Pakistan – 3
PK-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team News
- Both the teams have released their squads for the upcoming match of T20I
- As of now there is no change in the teams regarding any player.
Bismah Maroof (c), Sana Mir, Javeria Khan, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Sidra Ameen, Javeria Rauf, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Aliya Riaz, Aiman Anwer, Nashra Sandhu, Kainat Imtiaz, Omaima Sohail, Rameen Shamim, Fatima Sana
South Africa Squad
Sune Luus (c), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Shabnim Ismail, Chloe Tryon, Lizelle Lee (wk), Andrie Steyn, Masabata Klaas, Laura Wolvaardt, Sinalo Jafta, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Nadine de Klerk, Zintle Mali, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangas
PK-W vs SA-W Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Pakistan Women
Sana Mir | Bismah Maroof | Nida Dar
- Sana Mir was in lethal bowling form in the first match of the ODI series. She was also proved quite productive in earlier T20I series against West Indies where she took 3 wickets in 3 matches.
- With a batting average of above 100.00, the captain was the highest scorer in the previous T20I series against West Indies.
- Nida Dar can be an aggressive batsman with a strike rate of 121.21 she scored 50 runs in the previous T20I series which also includes her highest as 53 runs.
Fantasy picks from South Africa Women
L Lee | Laura Wolvaardt| M Klaas
- The opener who scored brilliant 57 in 61 balls and hit 10 times fours in the previous match is quite an explosive player of SA.
- Laura made a half-century in the last match and can give an absolutely tough time to her opponents.
- M Klaas got hat trick in the second match against Pakistan in ODI.