PUN vs BRD Dream11 Match Prediction | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
Punjab will look to maintain their winning momentum when they take on Baroda in their next match of Vijay Hazare Trophy in Vadodara tomorrow. Punjab’s first a few matches washed out due to rain but in the last two three matches they got to play some cricket and also registered victories. On the other hand, Baroda side will look to return to winning ways after three back to back losses.
Match Details :
Match : PUN vs BRD, Punjab vs Baroda, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019
Date and Time : 9 October 2019, 9.00 AM IST
Venue : Moti Bagh Stadium, Vadodara
Punjab Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Punjab is currently sitting at top of the points table of group A with 16 points from 6 matches (2 wins, 4 NR).
2. Mandeep Singh is leading Punjab side in this tournament.
3. Shubman Gill is unavailable for the selection due to national duties.
4. There are no major injury concerns for Punjab side.
5. Vadodara pitch is helping pacers and most of the matches here have been low scoring so team will look to strengthen their batting.
Expected Playing XI :
Abhishek Sharma, Simran Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Mandeep Singh (c), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ramandeep Singh, Anmol Malhotra (wk), Karan Kaila, Mayank Markande, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul
Baroda Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Baroda is currently sitting in bottom half of the points table of group A with 6 points from 6 matches (3 losses, 3 NRs).
2. In the last match Deepka Hooda captained Baroda side but regular captain Krunal Pandya is expected to play in this match.
3. Baroda too will go with a pace dominated bowling attack.
4. There aren’t major injury concerns for Baroda side.
Expected Playing XI :
Kedar Devdhar, Aditya Waghmode, Vishnu Solanki, Deepak Hooda, Swapnil Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Krunal Pandya (c), Abhimanyu Rajput, Mitesh Patel, Lukman Meriwala, Atit Sheth
PUN vs BRD Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keeper : Mitesh Patel
Batsmen : Yusuf Pathan, Vishnu Solanki, Anmolpreet Singh
All rounders : Krunal Pandya, Gurkeerat Singh, Abhishek Sharma
Bowlers : Atit Sheth, Sandeep Sharma, Karan Kaila, Siddharth Kaul
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Krunal Pandya or Sandeep Sharma and vice captain – Karan Kaila or Siddharth Kaul
Stats and Facts :
1. Last 5 matches in Vijay Hazare Trophy
Punjab – W, W, NR, NR, NR
Baroda – L, L, L, NR, NR
2. Following Punjab players have been good in this Vijay Hazare Trophy (stats until 7 October 2019)
Abhishek Sharma – 55 runs at 55.0 in 2 matches
Gurkeerat Singh Mann – 55 runs at 55.0 in 2 matches (1*50)
Anmolpreet Singh – 42 runs at 42.0 in 2 matches
Sandeep Sharma – 9 wickets at 5.1 in 2 matches (best 7/19)
Siddharth Kaul – 3 wickets at 19.33 in 2 matches
Karan Kaila – 4 wickets at 8.25 in 2 matches (best 4/32)
3. Following Baroda players have been good in this Vijay Hazare Trophy
Vishnu Solanki – 85 runs at 28.33 in 3 matches (1*50)
Krunal Pandya – 7 wickets at 11.42 in 2 matches (best 4/34)
Atit Sheth – 5 wickets at 24.80 in 3 matches
4. Aditya Waghmode and Yusuf Pathan too have got one fifty each in the tournament so far.
5. Vadodara pitches have been pace friendly as well as low scoring and pacers should will have good time here.