RB vs BAR Match Preview
RB vs BAR Dream11 Match Prediction: Barcelona will be look to bounce back from Thursday’s Copa del Rey disappointment when they travel to Benito Villamarín to face Real Betis in La Liga on Sunday night. The Spanish champions are currently sitting 2nd in the league standings, three points off leaders Real Madrid. Meanwhile, Real Betis occupy 12th position with 28 points in their accounts from their 22 fixtures.
Date- Monday, February 10
Kick-Off- 1:30 AM (IST)
Venue- Benito Villamarín
RB vs BAR Dream11 | Team News
- Injury List: Juanmi, Andres Guardado, William Carvalho, Alfonso Pedraza (Doubtful)
Suspension: Zouhair Feddal
- Borja Iglesias is expected to get the nod over Moron at center-forward,
- On-loan Barca midfielder Carles Alena is also expected to start for the Green and Whites against his parent club.
- Injury: Ousmane Dembele, Luis Suarez, Neto (Doubtful)
Suspension: Gerard Pique
- In the absence of Gerard Pique, Clement Lenglet and Samuel Umtiti will feature at the centre of the defense.
- Arturo Vidal should continue to get a chance in the center of midfield for Barcelona.
- Ansu Fati is expected to start in place of Luis Suarez alongside Messi and Griezmann.
RB (Expected Playing 11)- Robles; Emerson, Mandi, Bartra, Moreno; Alena, Gonzalez, Canales; Joaquin, Iglesias, Fekir
Barcelona (Expected Playing 11)- Ter Stegen; Semedo, Lenglet, Umtiti, Alba; Vidal, Busquets, De Jong; Fati, Griezmann, Messi
Dream11 Tips and Prediction
- Lionel Messi has already scored 14 goals and assisted further 8 this season. If not for him Barcelona would have been struggling to make it to the top 4 this season. He once again is expected to come good in an important game in the context of the title race.
- Joaquin has scored 7 goals and assisted further 2 for Real Betis this season. The 38 years old forward has shown no signs of stopping and he will be crucial for Real Betis’ chances against mighty Barcelona at home.
Grand League Tips
- Ansu Fati -The next big thing in the football world – the prodigy, Ansu Fati has already scored 4 goals and provided 1 assist in only 6 appearances. The fact he has been linking up well with Messi states that he might add more goals to his tally on the night.
- Nabil Fekir – has scored 5 goals and provided another assist so far this season. However, it is more about the threat he possesses and the chances he creates for his side make him a dangerous prospect for the opposition.
Who will win today match?
Barcelona are expected to defeat Real Betis in this contest to maintain pressure on Real Madrid.
RB vs BAR Dream11 Today Match Prediction | Fantasy Team
Goalkeeper- M t Stegen
Defenders- A Moreno, C Lenglet, S Umtiti
Midfielders- Joaquin Rodriguez, S Canales, A Fati (VC), F D Jong
Forwards- N Fekir, A Griezmann, L Messi (C)
(To get exclusive tips related to your fantasy team, enter your name and phone number below)
For FREE fantasy sports teams and tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below