SL-ET vs AFGH-ET Dream11 Match Prediction | Emerging Asia Cup 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
Sri Lanka Emerging team will look to open their win account when they take on Afghanistan Emerging team in the next match of Emerging Asia Cup in Cox’s Bazar tomorrow. Sri Lanka lost both their opening matches to Oman and Pakistan Emerging teams respectively. On the other hand, Afghanistan Emerging side registered their first win in the last match and now will look to continue their good run.
Match Details :
Match : SL-ET vs AFGH-ET, Sri Lanka Emerging team vs Afghanistan Emerging team, Emerging Asia Cup 2019
Date and Time : 18 November 2019, 8.30 AM IST
Venue : Cox’s Bazar
Head to Head :
Afghanistan Emerging side lost to Sri Lanka Emerging side by 1 wicket in 2018.
Last 3 matches at Cox’s Bazar :
Afghanistan Emerging (154/1 in 30.5) won by 9 wickets vs Oman Emerging (153)
Pakistan Emerging (183) won by 90 runs vs Sri Lanka Emerging (93)
Pakistan Emerging (142/2 in 35.3) won by 8 wickets vs Afghanistan Emerging (138)
Sri Lanka Emerging Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Sri Lanka Emerging side is currently sitting at bottom in the points table with 0 points from 2 matches (2 losses).
2. Charith Asalanka is leading Sri Lanka side in this tournament.
3. After two back to back losses Sri Lanka is under pressure and should make some changes in the playing XI.
4. Sri Lanka’s batting display has been poor and they will look to strengthen their batting.
5. All squad players are available for selection.
Expected Playing XI :
Pathum Nissanka, Minod Bhanuka (wk), Hasitha Boyagoda, Charith Asalanka (c), Kamindu Mendis, Ashen Bandara, Ramesh Mendis, Jehan Daniel, Kalana Perera, Amila Aponso, Asitha Fernado
Afghanistan Emerging Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Afghanistan Emerging side is at top of the points table with 2 points from 2 matches in group B.
2. Samiullah Shinwari is captaining Afghanistan Emerging side in this tournament.
3. Afghanistan Emerging side should remain unchanged for this clash.
4. All squad players are available for selection.
Expected Playing XI :
Abdul Malik, Shahidullah, Bahir Shah, Azmatullah Omarzai, Tariq Stanikzai, Abdul Wasi, Munir Ahmed (wk), Waheedullah Shafaq, Nijat Masood, Samiullah Shinwari (c), Darwish Rasooli
SL-ET vs AFGH-ET Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Minod Bhanuka
Batsmen : Bahir Shah, Pathum Nissanka, Abdul Malik
All rounders : Tariq Stankizai, Kamindu Mendis, Ramesh Mendis
Bowlers : Amila Aponso, Asitha Fernando, Abdul Wasi, Nijat Masood
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Tariq Stanikzai or Amila Aponso and vice captain – Asitha Fernando or Abdul Wasi
Stats and Facts :
1. Performance in Emerging Asia Cup 2019 –
Sri Lanka Emerging – Lost, Lost
Afghanistan Emerging – Won, Lost
2. Top picks from Sri Lanka Emerging side –
Amila Aponso – 5 wickets at 15.20 in 2 matches
Asitha Fernando – 4 wickets at 19.75 in 2 matches
Pathum Nissanka – 74 runs at 37.0 in 2 matches
3. Highly rated Kamindu Mendis, Charith Asalanka and Ramesh Mendis has been poor so far.
4. Top picks from Afghanistan Emerging side –
Abdul Malik – 106 runs at 106 in 2 matches (Best 91*)
Tariq Stanikzai – 4 wickets at 7.25 in 1 match
Munri Ahmad – 41 runs at 41 in 1 innings
5. Afghanistan Emerging side is in better form as well as have stronger side than Sri Lanka and are favourites for this match.