SPB vs FCS Dream11: Salt pond Breakers will play against Fort Charlotte Strikers in the 13th match of Vincy Premier League 2021 on Friday. Both sides have already played a game against each other this season.
Fort Charlotte Strikers won that game by 3 runs. It was also the last game they played this season. With 2 wins in 4 games, the Strikers are currently sitting at fourth position on the points table. They would be keen to extend their winning run and strengthen their position on the points table.
The Salt Pond Breakers have had mixed fortunes in the tournament. They are coming into the game on the back of two successive defeats at the hands of La Soufriere Hikers and Fort Charlotte Strikers. Sunil Ambris and Co. is expected to come hard in their next game and return to winning ways.
SPB vs FCS Dream11 Today Match Prediction:
Fixture: Salt Pond Breakers vs Fort Charlotte Strikers, Match 13
When: May 21, 9:00 PM
Venue: Arnos Vale Ground, St Vincent
Watch VPL T10, 2021 Live Match Score:
You can watch the Live Match Score between Salt Pond Breakers and Fort Charlotte Strikers, on the Fan Code App.
Dream11 Vincy Premier League T10, 2021 Points Table:
SPB VS FCS Playing XI
Fort Charlotte Strikers Playing XI:
- Casmus Hackshaw
- Gidron Pope
- Miles Bascombe (captain)
- Leshawn Lewis
- Kirton Lavia
- Chelson Stowe
- Sealroy Williams
- Ray Jordan
- Rasheed Fredericks
- Shaquille Browne
- Geron Whyllie
Key Points to look out:
- Fort Charlotte Strikers won against the Breakers the last time and would be confident of beating them again.
- The top four comprising of Miles Bascombe, Leshawn Lewis, Sealroy Williams and Gidron Pope are in decent touch with the bat. We would advise you to pick at least three of them in your fantasy team. In the last game, however, all top-four players failed with the bat but one would expect them to make a strong comeback.
- In the last game against the Salt Pond Breakers, Kirton Lovia scored 15 off 11 balls and picked 2 wickets with the ball. He could be a good choice to have your vice-captain in your fantasy side.
- Speaking of the bowling department, Nigel Small and Geron Wylie picked 1 wicket each in the last game and are decent bets. Their lead bowler, Rasheed Frederick went for 25 in 2 overs in the last game. He would be keen to exhibit a solid display on Friday.
The Salt Pond Breakers Playing XI:
- Sunil Ambris (captain)
- Delorn Johnson
- Seon Sween (wicket-keeper)
- Jeremy Layne
- Jeremy Haywood
- Andrew Thomas
- Denson Hoyte
- Rickford Walker
- Kensley Joseph
- Sheldon Hooper
- Jevon Samuel
- Sunil Ambris scored 24 off 22 balls in the last game. He didn’t pick any wickets though. With the team in a dire need of a win, expect him to come with a brilliant all-round performance on Friday. He should be the captain in your fantasy 11.
- Andre Thomas has been in decent touch. He remained unbeaten in the last game and also has a half-century to his name. Oziko Williams finally came back to some form with the bat in the last game. He scored 22 off 18 and would be keen to score a big knock on Friday.
- As far as the bowling department is concerned, D Johnson, Samuel and Hoyte are amongst the wickets and would be the preferred choices.
Who will win Today Match: SPB vs FCS Dream11 Prediction
Both sides have some strong players in the side and would be keen to win on Friday. Fort Charlotte Strikers got the betters of SPB when both sides met each on the last occasions. The Salt Pond Breakers would be keen to take revenge. However, having lost two successive games, it won’t be easy for them to do that. FCS, on the other hand, would be confident beating Sunil Ambris and Co. once again on Friday.
SPB vs FCS Dream11 Prediction:
- Wicket-keeper: S Sween
- Batsmen: G Pope, M Bascombe, A Thomas and L Lewis
- All-rounders: S Amris (C), S Williams. D Hoyte , K Lavia (VC)
- Bowlers: D Johnson, J Samuel, R Fredrick