SRH vs DC Dream11 Grand League Team, Team News: IPL 2019 | Eliminator
Indian Premier League 2019 eliminator is here and the two teams fighting to get one more step closer to the elite trophy are the Delhi Capitals and the Sunrisers Hyderabad. This match will be played at the Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Vizag.
The Delhi Capitals have been the best travellers in this season of the IPL as five of their 9 wins this season came away from home. It has been a long wait for the Delhi fans as their side has made it to the playoffs after a long lay-off of 7 years. The biggest positive for Delhi Capitals this season has been the consistency of the experienced cog Shikhar Dhawan and skipper Shreyas Iyer who have the pillar of strength. The bowling in the absence of Kagiso Rabada is a bit of worry but Ishant Sharma and Amit Mishra have step-up to the occasion and will hold the key for DC.
Talking about the Sunrisers, they have a pendulum sort of season and are coming into this match on the back of two loss against Mumbai Indians in the super-over and against Royal Challengers Bangalore. With the departure of Jonny Bairstow and David Warner, Sunrisers suffered a lot but at this juncture of the competition, any lapses will shatter their dream of capturing the cup for the second time.
Total – 14
Delhi Capitals- 05
Sunrisers Hyderabad – 09
Here, we have come up with several Grand League teams which may help you reap a substantial amount playing the grand league.
When and Where:
SRH vs DC, Indian Premier League
Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Vizag
08th May 2019, 07:30 PM IST
The pitch is expected to be a batting-friendly one with some heavy scores from either side expected. The spinners might come into the party as the roughness of the wickets will help them get some assistance.
Last five matches: (last to recent)
SRH: L, L, W, L, L
DC: W, W, W, L, W
- For Delhi Capitals, Keemo Paul is an injury concern after he walked-off in the last encounter against Rajasthan.
- Chris Morris is the front runner to replace him if he is not fit to feature.
- They can even opt for Sandeep Lamichhane in place of Trent Boult considering the nature of the wicket.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad might bring in an extra spinner in place of Basil Thampi after the latter failed to impress in the two outings he had.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Kane Williamson (c), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Basil Thampi, Wriddhiman Saha, Yusuf Pathan, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Shahbaz Nadeem, Martin Guptill, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Abhishek Sharma, Deepak Hooda, Billy Stanlake, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Ricky Bhui
Delhi Capitals: Shreyas Iyer (c), Ishant Sharma, Colin Munro, Hanuma Vihari, Ankush Bains, Prithvi Shaw, Chris Morris, Sandeep Lamichhane, Sherfane Rutherford, Amit Mishra, Rahul Tewatia, Jalaj Saxena, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant(wk), Nathu Singh, Bandaru Ayyappa, Colin Ingram, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Manjot Kalra, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan.
Probable Playing 11
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Vijay Shankar, Yusuf Pathan, Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, W Saha, Mohd Nabi, Manish Pandey, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Basil Thampi/Shahbaz Nadeem, Rashid Khan.
Delhi Capitals: Shreyas Iyer, Amit Mishra, Rishabh Pant, Trent Boult/Sandeep Lamichhane, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Prithvi Shaw, Ishant Sharma, Chris Morris/Keemo Paul, Axar Patel.
SRH vs DC Dream11 Grand League Teams:
#1: Core batting strength of both sides
The surface will be a belter for the batsmen and they will find it easy to score runs. Taking this fact into consideration, here we will primarily focus on the batting strength of both sides.
#2: Spinners getting purchase of the wicket
As aforementioned, the spinners have had great success at this venue which and they can easily get some great amount of spin which makes a tough task for the batsmen to score runs. here, we will be going with spin-friendly teams.
- Sandeep Lamichhane in for Trent Boult.
- Shahbaz Nadeem in for Basil Thampi.
#3: Going by the stats
- Rishabh Pant and DC skipper Shreyas Iyer are two lethal force against SRH. Rishabh’s highest score in IPL came against this side, whereas, Shreyas averages around 40 against this opponent and has scored 278 in 8 innings. His last two innings against SRH in this season saw him scoring 43 and 45 runs respectively.
- Kane Williamson the skipper of SRH has 2 fifties from 6 innings against the Delhi Capitals and has scored over 200 runs.
- SRH’s Manish Pandey has 335 runs to his name against the Delhi franchise from just 12 innings. He averages 47.85 against them.
- Manish Pandey
- K Khaleel Ahmed
- Kane Williamson
- Rashid Khan
- Shreyas Iyer
- Rishabh Pant
- Amit Mishra
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Axar Patel