TN vs RAI Dream11 Match Prediction | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
Tamil Nadu will look to extend their 6 match’s winning streak when they take on Railways in their seventh match of Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 in Jaipur tomorrow. So far Tamil Nadu has been excellent in both batting and bowling departments and right now they’re looking unstoppable and it’s going to be huge challenge for Railways who has only one win from six matches, to stop this Tamil Nadu side.
Match Details :
Match : TN vs RAI, Tamil Nadu vs Railways, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019
Date and Time : 9 October 2019, 9.00 AM IST
Venue : SMS Stadium, Jaipur
Tamil Nadu Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Tamil Nadu is currently sitting at top of the points table in group C with 24 points from 6 matches (6 wins).
2. Dinesh Karthik is leading Tamil Nadu side in this tournament.
3. Murali Vijay has joined the team and has also smashed a hundred.
4. Tamil Nadu should remain unchanged for this contest.
Expected Playing XI :
Abhinav Mukund, Murali Vijay, Baba Aparajith, Washington Sundar, Dinesh Karthik ( c & wk), Vijay Shankar, Shahrukh Khan, Murugan Ashwin, K Vignesh, R Sai Kishore, T Natarajan
Railways Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Railways are currently sitting at 8th place in the points table of group C with 6 points from 6 matches (1 win, 4 losses, 1 Tie).
2. Arindam Gosh is leading Railways side in this tournament.
3. Railways could make some changes in their playing XI after going 5 matches without a win.
Expected Playing XI :
Mrunal Devdhar, Pratham Singh, Ashish Sehrawat, Arindam Gosh (c), Dinesh Mor (wk), Vikrant Rajput, Karn Sharma, Shivendra Singh, Pradeep T, Himanshu Sangwan, Ananta Saha
TN vs RAI Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keeper : Dinesh Karthik, Dinesh Mor
Batsmen : Murali Vijay, Baba Aparajith, Arindam Gosh
All rounders : Vijay Shankar, Washington Sundar
Bowlers : K Vignesh, T Nataranjan, T Pradeep, Himanshu Sangwan
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Dinesh Karthik or K Vignesh and vice captain – Baba Aparajith or Murali Vijay
Stats and Facts :
1. Last 5 matches in this Vijay Hazare Trophy
Tamil Nadu – W, W, W, W, W
Railways – L, T, L, L, L
2. Following Tamil Nadu players have been in good form in this Vijay Hazare Trophy
Baba Aparajith – 328 runs at 82.00 in 6 matches (4*50)
Dinesh Karthik – 284 runs at 94.66 in 6 matches (3*50)
Abhinav Mukund – 229 runs at 38.16 in 6 matches (2*50)
Vijay Shankar – 142 runs at 71.0 and 2 wickets in 4 matches
K Vignesh – 13 wickets at 17.15 in 6 matches (1*5-for)
T Natarajan – 9 wickets at 24.22 in 6 matches
M Mohammed – 9 wickets at 17.11 in 5 matches
R Sai Kishore – 7 wickets at 18.14 in 4 matches
3. Following Railways players have been good for their side in this Vijay Hazare Trophy
Arindam Gosh – 246 runs at 41.0 in 6 matches (3*50)
Dinesh Mor – 203 runs at 67.66 in 6 matches (2*50)
Vikrant Rajput – 192 runs at 48.0 in 6 matches (1*50)
Himanshu Sangwan – 10 wickets at 21.0 in 5 matches (1*4-for)
T Pradeep – 7 wickets at 29.85 in 6 matches (1*4-for)
4. Murali Vijay joined team last week but he started with a bang and smashed a hundred in his first match.
5. Tamil Nadu is a strong team and are also in great form and should continue their winning run.