USA vs WNI Dream11 Match Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
USA team will look to finish their disappointing campaign of Super50 Cup 2019 with a few wins and they will be looking to start it from their next match against Windward Islands tomorrow in Trinidad. On the other hand, Windward Islands who too have had a poor outing, will be looking to return to winning ways.
Match Details :
Match : USA vs WNI, United States of America vs Windward Islands, Super50 Cup 2019
Date and Time : 23 November 2019, 11.00 PM IST
Venue : Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
Head to Head :
Windward Islands beat United States of America by 43 runs in the first meeting of this tournament.
Last 3 matches at Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba :
1. USA (216/9) beat West Indies Emerging (173) by 43 runs
2. Trinidad & Tobago (179) beat Windward Islands (177) by 2 runs
3. Trinidad & Tobago (244/4) beat USA (201/7) by 43 runs
USA Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. USA is currently sitting at 5th place in the points table of group B with 4 points from 6 matches (1 win, 5 losses).
2. Saurabh Netravalkar is captaining USA side in this tournament.
3. USA have struggled to perform in this tournament so far and they could make some changes in their playing XI.
4. Given USA’s batting and bowling performance this should be a low scoring game.
5. All squad players are available for selection.
Expected Playing XI :
Xavier Marshall, Ian Holland, Steven Taylor, Aaron James, Monak Patel (wk), Nisarg Patel, Karima Gore, Timil Patel, Cameron Stevenson, Jasdeep Singh, Saurabh Netravalkar
Windward Islands Team News and Expected Playing Xi :
Team News :
1. Windward Islands is currently sitting at 4th place in the group B with 6 points from 7 matches (1 win, 5 losses, 1 Nr).
2. Kavem Hodge is captaining Windward Islands in this tournament.
3. Windward Islands too have had a poor tournament and should rotate their playing XI.
4. All squad players are available for selection.
Expected Playing XI :
Devon Smith, Desron Maloney, Kavren Hodge (c), Alick Athanaze, Keron Cottoy, Ryan John, Bhaskar Yadram, Shane Shillingford, Emmanuel Stewart, Larry Edwards, Shermon Lewis
USA vs WNI Dream11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Emmanuel Stewart
Batsmen : Devon Smith, Desron Maloney, Xavier Marshall
All rounders : Steven Taylor, Kavem Hodge, Karima Gore, Keron Cottoy
Bowlers : Larry Edwards, Cameron Stevenson, Shane Shillingford
Captain and vice captain :
Captain – Kavem Hodge or Keron Cottoy and vice captain – Steven Taylor or Karima Gore
Stats and Facts :
1. Last 5 matches (most recent first) in Super50 Cup 2019 –
USA : Lost, Won, Lost, Lost, Lost
Windward Islands : Lost, Lost, Lost, Won, Lost
2. Best picks from USA (Performance in Super50 Cup 2019) –
Karima Gore – 8 wickets at 14.25 in 4 matches
Steven Taylor – 6 wickets at 25.0 and 139 runs at 23.16 in 6 matches (1*50)
Cameron Stevenson – 88 runs at 88.0 and 5 wickets at 30.0 in 4 matches
3. Best picks from Windward Islands (Performance in Super50 Cup 2019) –
Kavem Hodge – 320 runs at 53.33 in 6 matches (1*100, 1*50)
Keron Cottoy – 149 runs at 49.66 and 7 wickets at 28.57 in 6 matches
Baskar Yadram – 5 wickets at 33.0 in 5 matches
4. Windward Islands beat USA in the first meeting of this tournament and on form looking better side to win this clash.