VCT vs QUN Dream11 Match Prediction | Marsh One-Day Cup | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Team
Queensland will look to extend their 3 match’s winning streak when they face off host Victoria in Melbourne tomorrow. These two teams are playing back to back matches against each other in the span of three days and in the first meeting Queensland hammered the hosts by 154 runs and are looking in ominous touch. On the other hand, Victoria has looked clueless so far and someone has to inspire them as soon as possible to turn things around and they have to take full advantage of home conditions.
Match Details :
Match : VCT vs QUN, Victoria vs Queensland, Marsh One-Day Cup 2019
Date and Time : 1 October 2019, 5.30 AM IST
Venue : Junction Oval, Melbourne
Victoria Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Victoria is currently sitting at 4th position in the points table with 4 points from 3 matches (1 win, 2 losses).
2. Peter Handscomb is captaining Victoria side in this tournament.
3. James Pattinson made a good comeback with 3 wickets in the last match against Queensland itself.
4. Sam Harper comes back in the squad of 12 players, replacing pacer Chris Tremain.
Expected Playing XI :
Marcus Harris, Aaron Finch, Will Pucovski, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Short, James Pattinson, Will Sutherland, Jon Holland, Jackson Coleman
Queensland Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Queensland is currently sitting at the 1st position in the points table with 13 points from 3 matches (3 wins).
2. Captain Usman Khawaja has returned with a bang and scored a match winning hundred in the last match against Victoria.
3. Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Gannon and Charlie Hemphrey have been dropped from the squad.
4. Queensland should go with an unchanged XI after three back to back impressive performances.
Expected Playing XI :
Sam Heazlett, Usman Khawaja (c), Marnus Labuschange, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Michael Neser, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake
VCT vs QUN Dream 11 Team Prediction :
Wicket keepers : Peter Handscomb
Batsmen : Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschange, Sam Heazlett, Will Sutherland
All rounders : Glenn Maxwell, Michael Neser
Bowlers : Billy Stanlake, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mark Steketee, Jackson Coleman
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain – Usman Khawaja or Will Sutherland and Vice captain – James Pattinson or Billy Stanlake
Stats and Facts :
1. Performance in the ongoing Marsh One-Day Cup 2019
Victoria – L, W, L
Queensland – W, W, W
2. Following Victoria players have been top performers for their side in this Marsh One-Day Cup 2019
Will Sutherland – 120 runs at 40.0 and 3 wickets in 3 matches
Jackson Coleman – 7 wickets at 22.57 in 3 inns (1*4-for)
3. Following Queensland players have been top performers for their side in this Marsh One-Day Cup 2019
Sam Heazlett – 209 runs at 69.66 in 3 inns (3*50)
Usman Khawaja – 138 runs at 138 in 1 inns (1*100)
Joe Burns – 133 runs at 133 in 3 inns (2*50)
Marnus Labuschange – 121 runs at 40.33 in 3 inns (1*50)
Mark Steketee – 6 wickets at 19.83 in 3 inns (1*4-for)
Billy Stanlake – 5 wickets at 23.00 in 3 inns
3. James Pattinson made his come back with a 3 wickets haul against Queensland in the last match.
4. Players like Aaron Finch, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Nic Maddinson etc have had a poor tournament so far.