VER vs JUV Match Preview
VER vs JUV Dream11 Match Prediction: Juventus will visit to Marcantonio Bentegodi stadium in their next game against Verona eyeing to strengthen their hold of first place in the Serie A. However, the defending champions could not afford to take their hosts lightly as Verona have put together an encouraging set of results in recent weeks. The hosts played a goalless draw at Lazio taking the club into the 9th position in the league standings.
Date- Sunday, February 9
Kick-Off- 1:15 AM (IST)
Venue- Marcantonio Bentegodi
VER vs JUV Dream11 | Team News
- Injury List: Giorgio Chiellini, Sami Khedira, Merih Demiral, and Danilo.
- Aaron Ramsey is expected to start after being left on the bench last weekend, while Paulo Dybala is also likely to start upfront.
- Gonzalo Higuain will also keep his place in the playing 11 with Cristiano Ronaldo starting on the left.
- Injury: N/A
Suspension: Sofyan Amrabat
- Verona boss Juric will assess the fitness of his squad before handing the starts as they are coming just 72 hours after their draw at Lazio.
- Fabio Borini is expected to keep his place after his loan switch from AC Milan recently.
JUV (Expected Playing 11)- Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Rabiot; Costa, Higuain, Ronaldo
Verona (Expected Playing 11)- Silvestri; Rrahmani, Gunter, Kumbulla; Faraoni, Veloso, Pessina, Lazovic; Borini, Zaccagni; Verre
Dream11 Tips and Prediction
- Cristiano Ronaldo is ageing like a fine wine and taking the Serie A with a storm. The Portuguese superstar has now scored in the 9 consecutive games now for Juventus. Ronaldo has found the back of the net 19 times this season and he would be looking to add a few more to catch up in the golden boot race.
- Marco Faraoni – To everyone’s surprise, Marco Faraoni has been the joint top scorer and leading assist provider for Verona. He has scored 3 goals and provided further 3 assists this season. The defensive midfielder also is likely to earn tackle points as well.
Grand League Tips
- Gonzalo Higuain – Gonzalo Higuain has scored 5 goals and 4 assists this season. As the forward is expected to start at the centre of the attack and most likely he will score and provide assists.
- Valerio Verre – Valerio Verre has scored 3 goals this season. He will start at the top and he can earn you points if he scores in a leaky defence of the Juventus this season.
Who will win today match?
Juventus are the favourites to win as they will leave no stones unturned to maintain their lead over Inter Milan.
VER vs JUV Dream11 Today Match Prediction | Fantasy Team
Goalkeeper- W Szczesny
Defenders- L Bonucci, M d Ligt, Rrahmani
Midfielders- M Pjanic, D Lazovic, M Veloso, V Verre
Forwards- G Higuain, C Ronaldo (C), P Dybala (VC)
(To get exclusive tips related to your fantasy team, enter your name and phone number below)
For FREE fantasy sports teams and tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below