CSA T20 Challenge has gone to its half way and still, it is open to every team in this league. Every team has the opportunity to qualify for the semi-finals, and today Warriors will take on Cape Cobras at St George’s Park. These 2 teams have faced each other once in this league and that match was won by Cape Cobras, and in this match, if Rain doesn’t interrupt Warriors would be looking forward to taking revenge from Cape Cobras for their last defeat. We are covering WAR vs CC Dream11 Team Prediction, Dream11 Prediction, Preview and Probable Playing XI for the T20 match.
Warriors started off this season of CSA T20 league with a win against Titans but after that, they have lost their feet in this league. Other than the opposition, Rain has turned out to be a fate changer for Warriors in this tournament. In 5 matches 3 matches of Warriors have been abandoned due to rain and 1 they have won. They are currently on 3rd position in the table.
The team looks out to be a good combination of batsmen and bowlers but the rain has been the reason of frustration for them.
In batting, M Marais will be the batsmen who have attracted everyone by his outstanding hitting against Lions where he scored 82 runs in just 33 balls. It looks like he will get to bat in the top order looking forward to his great form with the bat. In the opening, they have talent G Cloete and M Breetzke who can hit boundaries on their will. Openers have to be in top gear in this crucial fixture of Warriors. In the middle order, they have JJ Smuts who will play the role of sheet anchor for the team and use his experience to play well in this encounter. S Magala and J de Klerk will have the responsibility of bowling some good spells in the match for the team.
Cape Cobras are on the top in the points table and are going strong in the tournament. Hashim Amla looks again failed in the last match and it will be an important thing for Cape Cobras in the further matches of the tournament.
Amla is one of the top international players and everyone knows, if he gets going then nowhere any team is going to win the match from his side.
Otherwise, the team looks quite balanced in bowling as well as batting department. There Captain Rory Kleinveldt is leading from the front and bowling at the best economy which he can bowl, also he is taking wickets in the crucial moments of the match.
This match looks more important from the perspective of Knights although it is important for Cape Cobras.
WHEN AND WHERE
Warriors vs Cape Cobras, 16th Match
St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
04:00 PM GMT/ 06:00 PM LOCAL
Form Guide (Last 5 Matches)
Cape Cobras– W L W NR W
Warriors – L W L NR L
Average 1st Innings score: 118
Average 2nd Innings Score: 103
Pitch Report and Weather Report
The pitch will support the fast bowlers as well as the batsmen. With the start of the match, fast bowlers will get the advantage of swinging the ball but as the game resumes towards the 2n innings the batsmen will start dominating over the bowlers. The interruption of Rain is expected and overs might reduce if the rain interrupts the match.
WAR vs CC Dream11 Team News
- Jaaneman Malan and Hashim Amla will open the innings for Cape Cobras.
- Rory Kleinveldt will be crucial bowler for Cape Cobras. He has been the pick of the bowlers in CC.
- Kyle Verreynne is doing well with the bat in the lower batting order for the team.
- M Marais will be the main man for Warriors who has got the attention of everyone after his destructive hitting against Lions.
- JJ Smut will get another opportunity to show his experience of T20 in this match for Warriors.
Squads (WAR vs CC Dream11 Team Prediction)
Cape Cobras: Rory Kleinveldt (capt), Hashim Amla, David Bedingham, Tladi Bokako, George Linde, Janneman Malan, Aviwe Mgijima, Akhona Mnyaka, Dane Paterson, Vernon Philander, Nkululeko Serame, Jason Smith, Kyle Verreynne, Lizaad Williams.
Warriors: JJ Smuts (C), G Cloete, M Breetzke, S Qeshile, L Ngoepe, M Marais, O Nyaku, J de Klerk, A Birch, L Sipamla, S Mangala, T Kaber, S Langa.
Probable Playing 11 (WAR vs CC Dream11 Team Prediction)
Cape Cobras – Janneman Malan, Hashim Amla, David Bedingham, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Aviwe Mgijima, George Linde, Vernon Philander, Rory Kleinveldt (c), Nkululeko Serame, Dane Paterson, Tladi Bokako
Warriors – JJ Smuts (c), Andrew Birch, Gihahn Cloete, Lesiba Ngoepe, Sisanda Magala, Lutho Sipamla, Matthew Breetzke, Jade de Klerk, Marco Marais, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Onke Nyaku
WAR vs CC Dream11 Team Prediction
Janneman Malan ©
JJ Smuts (vc)
Key players for Warriors (WAR vs CC Dream11 Team Prediction)
JJ Smuts | M Marais
- JJ Smuts is the most experienced and one of the big hitters playing this league. Till now he has not been able to justify his reputation of hitter in this league, it looks like if Rain doesn’t stop the match today then it might be his day to blast.
- M Marais is in good form, who blasted 82 runs in just 32 balls against Lions and in this match he might continue his good form against Cape Cobras.
Key players for Cape Cobras (WAR vs CC Dream11 Team Prediction)
Hashim Amla | Janneman Malan
- Hashim Amla played a good knock in the last game and he looking ever so close to his normal best.
- Malan has already scored a century for Cape Cobras and is batting well in the top order, it looks like he will carry his good form throughout the tournament for his team.