ZIM vs PAK 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction: Preview | M Waller Won’t Play
Hello and Welcome to our preview for Zimbabwe versus Pakistan match. We are covering ZIM vs PAK 2nd ODI Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview and Probable Playing XI. The match is to be played at Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
Pakistan defeated Zimbabwe comfortably in first ODI.
- They scored a good total of 308 losing 7 wickets and then defended it easily stopping the home side at a total of 107.
- Pakistan openers Imam-ul-haq and Fakhar gave a good start to the team. While Fakhar scored 60 runs Imam continued to score 128 runs. Asif Ali impressed everyone on his debut playing a knock in his style of 46 runs in 25 balls.
- T Chatara and D Tiripano were successful bowlers for Zimbabwe taking two wickets each.
- While batting, No one impressed except Debutant Ryan Murray who went not out at score of 32 runs.
- Pakistan’s bowling was first-class and gave no chance to Zimbabwe’s poor batting. Shadab Khan destroyed Zimbabwe’s batting by taking four wickets.Usman Khan and F Ashraf also took 2 wickets each.
Pakistan will hope to win this match and improve their ODI rankings. With less than a year remaining for World Cup 2019, Pakistan will try different combinations and prepare for World Cup 2019.
Zimbabwe will hope to give a tough fight to the Mighty Pakistan team. They will try to find a way to tackle Pakistan’s Spin and Pace attack.
also read: MAD Vs CHE Dream11 Team and Probable XI: Preview
When and Where:
ZIM vs PAK 2nd ODI, 2018.
Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo. Zimbabwe.
16th July, 12:45 PM IST
1st innings average score: 236
2nd innings average score: 206
Hamilton Masakadza (c), Chamu Chibhabha, Peter Moor (wk), Tarisai Musakanda, Elton Chigumbura, Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chisoro, Donald Tiripano, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Ryan Murray, Brian Chari, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Richard Ngarava, Liam Nicholas Roche
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed (wk & c), Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan, Usman Khan, Yasir Shah.
- Both Solomon Mire and Kyle Jarvis out due to injury.
- Malcolm Waller has been withdrawn his name from the squad for remainder of series.
- Big names like Sean Williams, Craig Ervine, Sikandar Raza, Brendan Taylor will be not participating in this series due to disagreement with the board causing more trouble to the side.
- Tendai Chisoro was impressive in T20 series and can come in place of L Roche.
- ZIM have experienced player Elton Chigumbura in the squad. If they want then can include in playing XI. Chigumbura if come then probably he will replace B Chari. If this happen then H Masakadza open the innings with C Chibhabha.
- Their bowling attack is impressive with T Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani and D Tiripano.
- Wellington Masakadza will lead the spin attack.
- Captain Hamilton Masakadza has been in poor form from the T20 series and need to lead from front if he wants his team to perform.
- C Chibhabha, T Musakanda, R Murray are their key batsman.
- Pakistan is unlikely to change its playing XI in initial matches and will give chance to other players in remainder of the series. It is depend on their think-tank whether they give chance to bench players or not.
- Pakistan Cricket board (PCB) has banned Ahmed Shehzad for failing dope test earlier.
- Pakistan’s mostly players are in form, so they have selection headache.
- Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul-haq will open the innings for Pakistan.
- Fakhar Zaman has been in excellent form right from T20 series and will hope to provide good start to his team.
- Imam-ul-haq scored century in previous match and is in good form.
- Babar Azam is back from injury and will be the main weapon of Pakistan’s batting order.
- Shoaib Malik and Asif Ali are in great form and are scoring quick runs for the team.
- Captain Sarfaraz form will be an issue and he needs to deliver constantly for his team with the bat.
- Faheem and Shadab are brilliant with bat as well as ball. However their bowling will be their main strength in this ODI series.
- The pace trio of Hasan Ali, M Amir and Usman Khan is dangerous enough to crush any batting order in the world.
Probable Playing XI:
Chamu Chibhabha, Brian Chari/Elton Chigumbura, Hamilton Masakadza, Tarisai Musakanda, Peter Moor, Ryan Murray, Donald Tiripano, Liam Nicholas Roche/T Chisoro, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani.
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan.
ZIM vs PAK 2nd ODI Dream 11 Team Prediction:
This Team For Grand Leagues.
S Ahmed (wk)
S Malik/B Azam
F Zaman (C)
H Masakadza/T Musakanda
Shadab Khan (Vc)
Captain and Vice-Captain choices: F Zaman, Babar Azam, Imam-ul-haq, Shadab Khan.
For Grand Leagues C and Vc: Shoaib Malik, Usman Khan, M Amir, Hasan Ali.
Doubtful pick for grand leagues: Junaid Khan, T Chisoro, Elton Chigumbura.