Australia will take on Bangladesh in the 43rd match of the Cricket World Cup 2023. Australia beat Afghanistan in the previous match and are placed third in the points table. On the other hand, Bangladesh beat Sri Lanka in the previous match and have kept their champions trophy qualification hopes alive with that win. This should be an exciting match between these two sides.
When: 11 November, 10:30 AM IST
Where: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Pitch Report
The surface here at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune has been very good for batting and there will be good pace and bounce on offer which can be exploited by pacers. The average score at this venue is 275. The last match at this venue saw England scoring 339 runs against Netherlands.
Australia Playing 11
- David Warner
- Travis Head
- Steve Smith
- Mitch Marsh
- Josh Inglis (wk)
- Glenn Maxwell
- Marcus Stoinis
- Pat Cummins
- Mitchell Starc
- Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa
David Warner Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Hundred/ Fifties ||Batting Average |
|157 ||6825 ||15, 81, 104, 163, 11 ||22/32 ||46 |
Adam Zampa Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Strike Rate |
|92 ||161 ||3/21, 3/74, 4/8, 4/53, 4/47 ||28.8 ||31 |
Bangladesh Playing 11
- Litton Das
- Tanzid Hasan
- Najmul Hossain Shanto
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Shakib Al Hasan(c)
- Mushfiqur Rahim(w)
- Towhid Hridoy
- Taskin Ahmed
- Shoriful Islam
- Mustafizur Rahman. Tanzim Hasan
Shakib Al Hasan Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Batting Average ||Wickets ||Bowling Average |
|245 ||7445 ||37.38 ||315 ||28.8 |
Taskin Ahmed Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||BBM ||Bowling Average |
|67 ||94 ||0/36, 2/43, 0/56, 1/38, 1/32 ||5/28 ||29.51 |
AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Mushfiqur Rahim
Batsmen: Nazmul Shanto, David Warner, Travis Head, Steve Smith, Litton Das
All-rounder: Glenn Maxwell, Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Bowlers: Mitch Starc, Adam Zampa, Taskin Ahmed
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: David Warner, Glenn Maxwell
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Travis Head, Adam Zampa
AUS vs BAN Fantasy Tips
- Travis Head was outstanding in his return to the side scoring a century against New Zeland a few games back.
- Adam Zampa was impressive picking up three wickets against England in the last game. He has scalped 18 wickets in his previous four matches.
- David Warner continued his good form scoring 81 run against New Zeland following the century against Netherlands. He has two centuries in his previous five matches.
- Mitch Starc has a very good record in WC having picked up atleast one wicket in 25 out of the 26 matches he has played and the left arm pacer will be an automatic choice.
- Josh Inglis will be batting lower down the order and might not face much balls to have an impact. Hence avoid him for this match.
- Mahmadullah scored a terrific century a few matches back against South Africa.
- Nazmul Shanto scored a fifty in the previous match against Sri Lanka and will be a good pick for this match.
- Litton Das returned to his best scoring a half century against India. He will be keen to get a big score.
- Rahim is a seasoned wicketkeeper-batter for the Bangladeshi side and scored a fifty against New Zealand in the last game. He has amassed 7388 runs in the format.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz scored a half century against England and also picked up a few wickets in the last game against Pakistan. He can be tried as captain in Grand Leagues
Who will win Australia vs Bangladesh today match?
- Australia are expected to win this match
- Both sides have played a total of 21 matches in their 33-year ODI cricket rivalry. Australia has a 19-1 win/loss record over Bangladesh in these matches, with one match ending in no result.