Australia will take on England in the 36th match of the Cricket World Cup 2023. Australia are third in the points table and have four wins and two losses in six matches. On the other hand, England are bottom of the table and have won only one out of the six games. This should be an exciting match between these two sides.
When: 4 November, 2:00 PM IST
Where: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad Pitch Report
The surface here at Ahmedabad will be a balanced one with good help for both pacers and spinners. It will get easier for batting under lights here. The average score is 270. The last game played at this venue saw Pakistan getting bowled out for 191 and India chased it down comfortably.
Australia Playing 11
- David Warner
- Travis Head
- Steve Smith
- Marnus Labushagne
- Josh Inglis (wk)
- Cameeon Green
- Marcus Stoinis
- Pat Cummins
- Mitchell Starc
- Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa
- Marsh has returned home and will miss this match.
- Maxwell is injured and ruled out for this match.
David Warner Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Hundred/ Fifties ||Batting Average |
|156 ||6810 ||81, 104, 163, 11, 13 ||22/32 ||46 |
Adam Zampa Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Strike Rate |
|91 ||158 ||3/74, 4/8, 4/53, 4/47, 1/70 ||28.8 ||31 |
England Playing 11
- Dawid Malan
- Jonny Bairstow
- Joe Root
- Harry Brook/ Liam Livingstone
- Ben Stokes
- Jos Buttler (c & wk)
- Moeen Ali
- David Willey
- Mark Wood/Gus Atkinson
- Adil Rashid
- Chris Woakes
Joe Root Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Batting Average ||Hundreds |
|168 ||6421 ||0, 3, 2, 11, 82 ||48.6 ||16 |
Adil Rashid Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||WC 2023 |
|132 ||192 ||2/35, 0/39, 2/62, 3/42, 1/42 ||32.71 ||7 wickets |
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Jonny Bairstow
Batsmen: David Warner, Travis Head, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Steve Smith
All-rounder: Marcus Stoinis, Liam Livingstone
Bowlers: Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Adil Rashid
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Joe Root, David Warner
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Adam Zampa, Adil Rashid
ENG vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Travis Head was outstanding in his return to the side scoring a century against New Zeland in the last game.
- Adam Zampa was impressive picking up three wickets against New Zeland in the last game. He has scalped 15 wickets in his previous four matches.
- Joe Root has scored more than 6400 runs in this format at an average of close to 50. He has two half centuries in this WC.
- Harry Brook is a talented batter and scored a half century against Afghanistan. If he plays he can be tried in grand leagues
- Jos Buttler will be batting lower down the order and he can be left out if England are chasing.
- Dawid Malan has not been able to get the runs in the last few games but has scored 140 runs earlier in the WC against Bangladesh.
- Adil Rashid will play a key role in the middle overs and did well against South Africa picking up two wickets.
- David Warner continued his good form scoring 81 runs in the last game against New Zeland following the century against Netherlands. He has two centuries in his previous three matches.
- Mitch Starc has a very good record in WC having picked up atleast one wicket in 23 out of the 24 matches he has played and the left arm pacer will be an automatic choice.
- Josh Inglis will be batting lower down the order and might not face much balls to have an impact. Hence avoid him for this match.
Who will win England vs Australia today match?
- Australia are expected to win this match
- Australia and England have faced each other in 155 matches in ODI. Out of these 155 games, Australia have won 87 whereas England have come out victorious on 63 occasions. 3 matches ended without a result.