New Zealand will take on Pakistan in the 35th match of the Cricket World Cup 2023. New Zealand lost their previous match against South Africa by 190 runs. They will be keen to bounce back. On the other hand, Pakistan defeated Bangladesh in the last game This should be an exciting match between these two sides.
When: 4 November, 10:00 AM IST
Where: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore Pitch Report
The straight boundary is 74 metres while the square boundaries are 67 metres and 61 metres respectively. 300 is the average score here and it looks very even. It looks dry but it’s a shiny surface. It isn’t going to take a lot of turn. Expect a lot of runs on it.
New Zealand Playing 11
- Devon Conway
- Will Young
- Rachin Ravindra
- Daryl Mitchell
- Tom Latham(c & wk)
- Glenn Phillips
- James Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Kyle Jamieson
- Lockie Ferguson/ Tim Southee
- Trent Boult
- Matt Henry is ruled out of the WC.
Devon Conway Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Strike Rate ||Batting Average |
|28 ||1123 ||28, 0, 20, 45, 32 ||88 ||52 |
Trent Boult Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||WC 2023 ||Bowling Average |
|109 ||205 ||3/77, 2/18, 2/45, 0/34, 1/48 ||8 wickets ||23.8 |
Pakistan Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman
- Abdullah Shafique
- Babar Azam(c)
- Mohammad Rizwan(w)
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Saud Shakeel
- Agha Salman
- Mohammad Nawaz/ Usama Mir
- Shaheen Afridi
- Haris Rauf
- Wasim Junior
Babar Azam Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||100/50 ||Batting Average |
|115 ||5625 ||9, 50, 74, 18, 50, 10 ||19/ 29 ||56.6 |
Shaheen Afridi Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||BBM ||Bowling Average |
|50 ||99 ||3/45, 1/58, 5/56, 2/36, 1/66 ||6/35 ||24 |
NZ vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Mohammad Rizwan, Devon Conway
Batsmen: Babar Azam, Abdullah Shafique, Daryl Mitchell, Fakhar Zaman
All-rounder: Jimmy Neesham, Rachin Ravindra
Bowlers: Trent Boult, Shaheen Afridi, Wasim Junior
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Babar Azam, Devon Conway
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Trent Boult, Shaheen Afridi
NZ vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Rachin Ravindra has been terrific in this World Cup and has smashed a century against Australia and England.
- Babar Azam scored fifty against South Africa and has an impressive record of 5616 runs in ODI. He will be a key batter in this match.
- Salman Agha has failed to make much of an impact in this format. Hence avoid him for this match.
- Rizwan has amassed 1995 runs in 70 ODI matches. He had smashed a sensational century against Sri Lanka
- Haris Rauf has been out of form and has proved to be expensive in the last three games. He can be left out.
- Abdullah Shafique has scored a half century against Bangladesh in the last game and also a half century against Australia earlier in the WC.
- Shaheen Afridi picked up three wickets against Bangladesh and will be a good captaincy pick in grand leagues.
- Daryl Mitchell scored a century against India and will be looking to continue his good form.
- Devon Conway will open the batting and scored 150 in the opening match against England. He has scored 277runs in this WC.
- Mitchell Santner is the leading wicket taker for NZ in this tournament with 14 wickets and knows the conditions very well having played for CSK in the IPL.
Who will win New Zealand vs Pakistan today match?
- New Zealand are expected to win this match
- New Zealand and Pakistan have faced each other in 115 matches in ODI. Out of these 115 games, New Zealand have won 51 whereas Pakistan have come out victorious on 60 occasions.