EVI vs GEVC Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul vs Guangdong Evergrande Volleyball Club Match Preview:
EVI vs GEVC Dream11 Match Prediction: Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul will take on Guangdong Evergrande Volleyball club in the 3rd game of the day in Pool A on Friday. Both teams have been in a similar kind of form so far as both teams have lost 1 game each and won 1 game each out their respective 2 games. While EVI lost their first game but bounced back to win the 2nd, GEVC started their campaign with a win but lost the 2nd game. Now both teams will look to go out and put up a show with their game to assert their position in the points table.
Date & Time: Friday, 6th December 2019 at 2:30 PM IST
Venue: Shaoxing Arena, China
EVI vs GEVC Dream11 Prediction Team News
Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul Team News
Injuries: No injury has been reported yet.
- They made only one substitution during the game in the last game.
- Gamze Kilic replaced Carli Lloyd in the beginning of the 3rd and the final set of the game.
- However, Kilic is not expected to start in the game.
- Tijana Boskovic, Yeon Koung Kim, and Yasemin Guveli are sure starters.
Likely changes: No changes are expected.
Guangdong Evergrande Volleyball Club Team News:
Injuries: No injury has been reported yet
- Yao Li played as a substitute in the last game and scored the maximum points in the team. She is expected to start in this game.
- Qingqing Du and Tingting Cao are the sure starters in the team.
EVI vs GEVC Dream11 Tips and Prediction
- Tijana Boskovic – 28 attack, 1 block, and 6 serve points in 2 games (35 points)
- Yeon Koung Kim – 19 attack, 5 block, and 5 serve points in 2 games (29 points)
- Natalia Pereira – 23 attack and 1 block point in 2 games (24 points)
- Yaesmin Guveli – 12 attack, 7 block and 1 serve point in 2 games (20 points)
- Tatyana Kosheleva – 26 attack, 5 block, and 1 serve points in 2 games (32 points)
- Dobriana Rabadzhieva – 16 attack, 1 block, and 2 serve points (19 points) in 2 games
- Yao Li – 17 attack points in 2 games
- Hanyu Yang – 12 attack, 2 block, and 2 serve points (16 points) in 2 games
EVI vs DEVC Dream11 Fantasy Team
Libero: SS Akoz
Setters: X MEI
Blockers: Y Guveli, Y Hanyu
Attackers: T Kosheleva (VC)
Universal: T Boskovic (C)
Who Will Win Today Match: EVI are expected to win this game.