India will host New Zealand in Semi-Final 1 of the Cricket World Cup 2023. India were the table toppers having won all their nine matches and defeated Netherlands in the previous match by 160 runs. On the other hand, New Zealand finished fourth in the points table with five wins in nine matches. They beat Sri Lanka in the previous match. This should be an exciting match between these two sides.
When: 15 November, 2:00 PM IST
Where: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Pitch Report
The surface here at Wankhede will help the pacers especially under lights and it has traditionally been very balanced surface with good pace and bounce on offer. The average score batting first at the Wankhede this World Cup has been 357 for 6 and 188 for 9 when chasing. The last game at this venue saw Australia chase down 291 runs against Afghanistan on the back of Maxwell’s 201.
India Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Shubman Gill
- Virat Kohli
- Shreyas Iyer
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammad Shami
- Mohammad Siraj
Virat Kohli Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Batting Average ||S/R |
|290 ||13677 ||51, 101*, 88, 0, 95 ||58 ||93 |
Jasprit Bumrah Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Economy |
|87 ||146 ||2/33, 0/14, 1/8, 3/32, 1/45 ||23 ||5.72 |
New Zealand Playing 11
- Devon Conway
- Rachin Ravindra
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Daryl Mitchell
- Tom Latham(wk)
- Glenn Phillips
- Mark Chapman/ Jimmy Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Tim Southee
- Lockie Ferguson
- Trent Boult
Devon Conway Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Strike Rate ||Batting Average |
|31 ||1233 ||45, 35, 28, 0, 20 ||88 ||45 |
Trent Boult Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||WC 2023 ||Bowling Average |
|112 ||207 ||3/37, 0/50, 3/77, 2/18, 2/45 ||13 wickets ||23.8 |
IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: KL Rahul
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill, Devon Conway, Daryl Mitchell
All-rounder: Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner
Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Trent Boult
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Devon Conway
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
IND vs NZ Fantasy Tips
- Virat Kohli is the leading run getter in this WC with 594 runs in 9 matches. He completed his 49th hundred against South Africa and has equalled Sachin Tendulkar in terms of most centuries in Odis.
- Rohit Sharma is the second leading run getter for India in this WC with 503 runs in nine matches.
- Mohammad Shami is the highest wicket-taker for India in WC history with 47 wickets in 16 matches.
- Jasprit Bumrah has been outstanding in the this WC picking up 17 wickets in nine matches. He will be a top pick.
- Shreyas Iyer has been very consistent in the last three matches and has amassed 421 runs in this WC with one century and three half centuries.
- Rachin Ravindra has been terrific in this World Cup having smashed three centuries and is the leading run getter for New Zealand with 565 runs.
- Daryl Mitchell scored a century against India earlier in this tournament and will be looking to continue his good form.
- Kane Williamson has scored 187 runs in three matches in this WC and the veteran batter will be a key pick for this match.
- Devon Conway will open the batting and scored 150 in the opening match against England. He has scored 277 runs in this WC.
- Mitchell Santner is the leading wicket taker for NZ in this tournament with 16 wickets in 8 matches.
Who will win India vs New Zealand today match?
- India are expected to win this match
- These two teams have faced each other in 117 matches in ODI. Out of these 116 games, India have won 59 whereas New Zealand have come out victorious 50 times.
- New Zealand have 10 out of the 14 ICC matches between these two sides. India last defeated Kiwis in an ICC event way back in 2003