1968 EURO Cup champions Italy will travel to Finland for their sixth match of UEFA EURO Qualifiers and will look to stretch their five match winning streak. Italy’s campaign began with a 2-0 over Finland at home and they continued their good run and went on to win next four matches as well. On the other hand, Finland who suffered a loss against Italy in the first match, made a good come back and registered four back to back wins and now will be eyeing revenge of their defeat against Italy.
Match Details :
Match : ITA vs FIN, Italy vs Finland, UEFA EURO Qualifiers
Date and Time : 9 September 2019, 12.15 AM IST
Venue : Tampere Stadium, Finland
Italy Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Italy are currently sitting at top of the points table in group J with 15 points from 5 matches (5 wins).
2. Giorgio Chiellini, Lorenzo Insigne, Mattia De Sciglio, Bryan Cristante all are injured and have been left out of the squad.
3. Marco Verratti picked up his third yellow card against Romania in the last match and resultant he is suspended for this match and might be replaced by Stefano Sensi in the starting line up.
4. Lorenzo Pellegrini put up a good performance in the last match after coming from bench and he could replace either Chiesa in the starting line up.
Expected XI –
GK : Donnarumma
DF : Florenzi, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Emerson
MF : Barella, Jorginho, Sensi
FW : Bernardeschi, Belotti, Pellegrini
Finland Team News and Expected Playing XI :
Team News :
1. Finland is currently sitting at 2nd place in the group F points table with 12 points from 5 matches (4 wins, 1 loss).
2. Tim Sparv is suspended for this match.
3. There are no injury concerns for Finland team.
Expected XI :
GK : Hradecky
DF : Uronen, Arajuuri, Toivio, Raitala
MF : Soiri, Kamara, Lod, Schuller
FW : Tuominen, Pukki
ITA vs FIN Dream11 Prediction :
Goalkeeper : Hradecky
Defenders : Emerson, Bonucci, Romagnoli
Midfielders : Barella, Bernardeschi, R Lod, G Kamara, Sensi
Forwards : Pukki, Belotti
Captain and Vice Captain :
Captain Andrea Belotti and vice captain Teemu Pukki
Stats and facts :
1. Form guide (last 5 matches)
Italy – W, W, W, W, W
Finland – W, W, W, W, L
2. Italy have scored 16 goals and conceded only 2 goals in the 5 qualifying matches.
3. Finland have scored 7 goals and conceded only 2 goals in the 5 qualifying matches.
4. Finland’s only loss in this EURO Qualifiers came against Italy.
5. Most Goals and Assists for Italy in this EURO Qualifiers –
2 – Fabio Quagliarella / Moise Kean / Nicolo Barella / Lorenzo Insigne / Marco Verratti
1 – Stefano Sensi / Leonardo Pavoletti / Leonardo Bonucci / Andrea Belotti / Lorenzo Pellegrini
2 – Emerson
1 – C Immobile / L Spinazzola / Fabio Quagliarella / A Belotti / F Chiesa / L Insigne / F Bernardeschi / L Bonucci
6. Most Goals and Assists for Finland in this EURO Qualifiers –
4 – Teemu Pukki
1 – Fredrik Jensen / Pyry Soiri / Benjamin Kallman
3 – R Lod
1 – G Kamara / L Lappalainen
7. Finland have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 qualifying matches.