NZ vs ARG Today Match Prediction
NZ vs ARG Dream11 Match Prediction: New Zealand will next face Argentina in FIH Hockey Pro League – Men on Friday. New Zealand are currently sitting at the bottom of the points table after managing only a single win and a single draw in the 6 games they have played so far. Argentina, on the other hand, are on the 7th position with 1 win and 2 draws in 4 games. New Zealand are coming to this game off a 3-2 win over Spain. Argentina, at the same time, have played 2 draws in their last 2 games. While Argentina will look to convert these draws in a win, New Zealand will look to build some momentum over the win in the last game to move up in the points tally.
Date- Friday, February 28
Kick-Off- 10:00 AM (IST)
Venue- Nga Puna Wai Hockey Stadium, Christchurch
Head to Head (Since 2013)
New Zealand: 2
NZ vs ARG Dream11 | Team News
- Russell Kane and skipper Blair Tarrant will take control of the defense proceedings for New Zealand.
- Stephen Jenness along with G Muir will lead the attacking charge while trying to put the ball in the net.
- Simon Child and Jared Panchia can be the game-changers for New Zealand coming from the bench
Blair Tarrant (C), Nick Ross, Nic Woods, George Muir, Stephen Jenness, Kane Russell, Jared Panchia, R Joyce, Sam Lane, Cory Bennett, Dane Lett, Marcus Child, Leon Hayward, Steve Edwards, Simon Child, Shea McAleese, Arun Panchia, and Jacob Smith.
- A Mazzilli, Lucas Vila and L Martinez will lead the forward line of attack.
- M Rey and J Lopez will control the mid-field while creating the goals for the forwards.
- L Tolini and P Ibarra will lead the defensive charge for Argentina.
P Ibarra (C), J Vivaldi, L Martinez, N Cicileo, A Mazzilli, M Casella, L Vila, T Domene, I Oritz, J Lopez, T Santiago, S Tarazona, M Rey, N Keenan, M Ferreiro, F Fernandez, A Bugallo, and J Tolini.
Dream11 Tips and Prediction
- Jose Tolini has scored 33 goals for Argentina in 49 matches and he will look to add more to his tally.
- Stephen Jenness has been a regular scorer for New Zealand as he has managed to find the back of the net 72 times in 175 games.
Grand League Tips
- Lucas Vila has scored 81 goals in 154 games for Argentina, the forward is a master in his position who brings crucial goals for his country.
- Kane Russell, despite being a defender, has scored 69 goals in 149 games. He could prove to be the X-factor due to his ability to contribute in both aspects of the game.
NZ vs ARG Dream11 | Top Picks
GK: J Vivaldi
DEF: Blair Tarrant, L Tolini, P Ibarra, Kane Russell
MID: J Lopez, I Oritz, N Woods
FWD: L Martinez, Lucas Vila, S Jenness
Captain Options: L Vila, L Tolini, K Russell, S Jenness
(To get exclusive tips related to your fantasy team, enter your name and phone number below)
For FREE fantasy sports teams and tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below