NZ-W vs ARG-W Today Match Prediction
NZ-W vs ARG-W Dream11 Match Prediction: New Zealand Women are all set to face Argentina Women the top-half of the table clash on Friday in the FIH Hockey Pro League. New Zealand Women are currently sitting at the 2nd position in the points tally with 3 wins and 1 draw in their 6 games. Argentina Women, on the other hand, are only 1 point behind them at the 4th position with 3 wins and 1 loss in 4 games. While New Zealand Women will try to fill some gap at the top between them and Netherland Women, Argentina Women would be eyeing the 2nd spot in the points table with a win on Friday.
Date- Friday, February 28
Kick-Off- 12:30 PM (IST)
Venue- Nga Puna Wai Hockey Stadium, Christchurch
Head to Head (Since 2013)
New Zealand Women: 11
Argentina Women: 25
NZ-W vs ARG-W Dream11 | Team News
New Zealand Women
- Olivia Merry along with O Shannon will lead the attack for New Zealand Women.
- Skipper Stacey Michelsen will link the defense with the attack in the mid-field.
- R Keddell, B Neal and M Hull will prevent the opposition’s attackers to score in the defense.
Stacey Michelsen (C), F Davies, Gemma McCaw, Georgia Barnett, Julia King, Samantha Charlton, Holly Pearson, Brooke Neal, Megan Hull, Katie Doar, Olivia Shannon, Brooke Roberts, Tayla White, Olivia Merry, Rose Keddel, Kayla Whitelock, Tarryn Davey, and Ralph Hope.
- Carla Rebecchi will be leading the attack line for Argentina Women.
- R Sanchez and R Luchetti will be the key players in the mid-field.
- N Barrionuevo and A Gorzelany will safe-guard the defensive line to prevent goals.
Rosario Luchetti (C), Micaela Retegui, Maria Granatto, Victoria Sauze, Silvina d’Elia, Noel Barrionuevo, Carla Rebecchi, Julieta Jankunas, C Cosentino, Belen Succi, Julieta Jankunas, Valentina Costa, Delfina Merino, Delfina Thome, Noel Barrionuevo, Rocio Sanchez, A Albertarrio, and A Alonso.
NZ-W vs ARG-W Dream11 Tips and Prediction
- Carla Rebecchi is a trusted hit-women for Argentina in front of the goals. Her return of 99 goals in 145 games certainly adds to her reputation.
- Merry Olivia – the forward from New Zealand has scored 103 goals from 221 matches. She would be looking to add a few more in her tally to win the game for her country.
Grand League Tips
- Delfina Merino has a knack of providing crucial goals at the important juncture in the game. Her tally of 78 goals from 178 matches is only bound to increase with each passing game.
- Stacey Michelsen is the typical mid-field general who can shield defenses and provide goals and assists as well. She has scored 22 goals in 170 games but her ability to contribute at both ends of the pitch makes her the standout player.
NZ-W vs ARG-W Dream11 | Top Picks
GK: G O’Hanlon
DEF: M Hull, B Neal, N Barrionuevo, A Gorzealany
MID: S Michelsen, R Luchetti, R Sanchez
FWD: D Merino, C Rebecchi, O Merry
Captain Options: O Merry, D Merino, S Michelsen, A Gorzealany
(To get exclusive tips related to your fantasy team, enter your name and phone number below)
For FREE fantasy sports teams and tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below