Pakistan will take on Bangladesh in the first match of the Super Fours. Pakistan finished as A1 with one win and a no result in two matches. On the other hand, Bangladesh won the previous match against Afghanistan and qualified as B2 team. This promises to be a thrilling match.
When: 6 September, 3:00 PM IST
Where: Gadaffi Stadium, Lahore
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pitch Report
Still looks like a 300-pitch, bit of cracks and drier than the last game. All the three matches at this venue so far in this tournament have been won by teams batting first
Pakistan Playing 11
- Imam ul Haq
- Fakhar Zaman
- Babar Azam (c)
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
- Salman Ali Agha
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Shaheen Afridi
- Naseem Shah
- Haris Rauf
- All the players are fit and available for selection.
- They are expected to be unchanged for this match.
Babar Azam Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Runs vs India ||Batting Average |
|104 ||5353 ||151, 60, 53, 0, 1, 107 ||1303 runs in 20 matches. ||59.5 |
Shaheen Afridi Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||BBM ||Bowling Average |
|41 ||82 ||4/35, 2/27, 2/31, 2/58, 2/9 ||6/35 ||23.4 |
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Mohammad Naim
- Tanzid Hasan/ Anamul Haque
- Shakib Al Hasan (c)
- Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
- Towhid Hridoy
- Afif Hossain
- Shamim Hossain
- Taskin Ahmed
- Hasan Mahmud
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Nazmul Hossain Shanto is ruled out due to injury.
Shakib Al Hasan Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Batting Average ||Wickets ||Bowling Average |
|236 ||7216 ||37.38 ||307 ||28.8 |
Taskin Ahmed Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Wickets vs Pakistan ||Bowling Average |
|61 ||86 ||4/44, 6/19, 2/52, 1/37, 2/48 ||3 wickets in 3 matches ||29.51 |
PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Mohammad Rizwan
Batsmen: Babar Azam, Towhid Hridoy, Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul Haq
All-rounder: Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Bowlers: Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Taskin Ahmed
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Babar Azam, Shakib Al Hasan
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Shaheen Afridi, Taskin Ahmed
PAK vs BAN Fantasy Tips
- Babar Azam scored 150 runs in the opening match against Nepal and will be an automatic choice for this match.
- Mehidy Hassan Miraz opened the batting and scord 112 runs while also picking up one wicket in the previous match. He can be tried as captain in Grand Leagues
- Taskin Ahmed was impressive in the previous match picking up four wickets and will be a key pick for this match.
- Salman Ali Agha is batting lower down the order and has struggled in the previous series against Afghanistan. He was dismissed cheaply against Nepal in the opening match, leave him out for this match.
- Fakhar Zaman has not got a fifty in his previous 7 ODI matches. Hence avoid him for small leagues. Considering his record against India is good he can be taken a punt in grand leagues.
- Imam ul Haq has scored 2 half centuries in his previous four matches. He will be a key pick for this match.
- Shakib Al Hasan has scored 37 runs and picked up two wickets in this tournament so far match. He can give value with both bat and ball.
- The matches at Lahore in this edition have been high scoring with teams posting more than 300 two times and 291 in the last game. Pick more batters and all-rounders in the fantasy team.
- Pakistan pace trio of Shaheen, Naseem and Rauf took all the 10 wickets in the previous match against India.
- Shaheen will be lethal with the new ball and scalped four wickets in the last game.
Who will win Pakistan vs Bangladesh today match?
Pakistan are expected to win this match
Pakistan are currently the Number 1 ranked ODI team in the world.
Pakistan has won Asia Cup twice while Bangladesh are yet to win it a single time.
Pakistan and Bangladesh have faced each other in 37 matches in ODI. Out of these 37 games , Pakistan have won 32 whereas Bangladesh have come out victorious on 5 occasions .
The last time these two sides met in a ODI match was in 2019 WC where Pakistan won by 94 runs.