England will be up against Netherlands in the 40th match of the Cricket World Cup 2023. Netherlands are seventh in the points table with two wins and two losses in six matches. On the other hand, England are bottom of the table and have won only one out of the seven games. This should be an exciting match between these two sides.
When: 8 November, 2:00 PM IST
Where: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
TV Channel, Live Streaming: Star Sports, Hotstar
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Pitch Report
The surface here at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune will be a balanced one with good help for both pacers and spinners. It will get easier for batting under lights here. The average score is 280.
Netherlands Playing 11
- Vikramjit Singh
- Max ODowd
- Colin Ackermann
- Bas de Leede
- Teja Nidamanuru
- Scott Edwards(w/c)
- Sybrand Engelbrecht
- Roelof van der Merwe
- Logan van Beek
- Aryan Dutt
- Paul van Meekeren
Scott Edwards Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Batting Average ||S/R |
|45 ||1416 ||0, 68, 12, 16, 78 ||40.5 ||94 |
Logan van Beek Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||Economy |
|29 ||39 ||1/30, 4/57, 3/60, 1/30, 2/35 ||33.4 ||5.28 |
England Playing 11
- Dawid Malan
- Jonny Bairstow
- Joe Root
- Harry Brook/ Liam Livingstone
- Ben Stokes
- Jos Buttler (c & wk)
- Moeen Ali
- David Willey
- Mark Wood/Gus Atkinson
- Adil Rashid
- Chris Woakes
Joe Root Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Runs ||Last 5 performance ||Batting Average ||Hundreds |
|169 ||6434 ||13, 0, 3, 2, 11 ||48.6 ||16 |
Adil Rashid Stats in ODI
|Matches Played ||Wickets ||Last 5 performance ||Bowling Average ||WC 2023 |
|132 ||192 ||2/38, 2/35, 0/39, 2/62, 3/42 ||32.71 ||9 wickets |
ENG vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Jonny Bairstow, Scott Edwards
Batsmen: Colin Ackerman, Dawid Malan, Joe Root
All-rounder: Bas de Leede, Moeen Ali
Bowlers: Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Adil Rashid
Captain, Vice Captain for Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Joe Root, Scott Edwards
Captain, Vice Captain for Grand League: Logan van Beek, Adil Rashid
ENG vs NED Fantasy Tips
- Bas de Leede is a crucial all-rounder for the Netherlands, amassing 879 runs and claiming 35 wickets in ODI.
- Colin Ackermann scored a half century against New Zealand and will be a key pick for this game.
- Max O’Dowd will open the batting and has amassed 1219 runs at a strike rate of 73 in 39 ODI matches in his career so far.
- Logan Van beek picked up 12 wickets in the World Cup Qualiffiers and can also be handy with the bat lower down the order.
- Scott Edwards is a reliable batter from the Netherlands team and can also give points with his wicket-keeping. He scored a fifty against against Bangladesh a few games back.
- Joe Root has scored more than 6400 runs in this format at an average of close to 50. He has two half centuries in this WC.
- Harry Brook is a talented batter and scored a half century against Afghanistan. If he plays he can be tried in grand leagues
- Jos Buttler will be batting lower down the order and he can be left out if England are chasing.
- Dawid Malan scored a half century in the previous match against Australia and will be a key pick for this match.
- Adil Rashid will play a key role in the middle overs and did well against South Africa picking up two wickets.
Who will win England vs Netherlands today match?
- England are expected to win this match
- England and Netherlands have faced each other in 6 matches in ODI. Out of these 6 games, England have won 6 whereas Netherlands have come out victorious on 0 occasion.